NT, Is Kissing/Making Out With Your Eyes Open That Weird?

Females think it means theres no feeling involved in the kiss. I just dont trust any !$#*%#% enough to close my eyes around them

I catch myself doing this about 50% of the time and have to force myself to close them
laugh.gif

I've never had a guy tell me it was weird though, maybe they didn't notice
ohwell.gif

I catch myself doing this about 50% of the time and have to force myself to close them
laugh.gif

I've never had a guy tell me it was weird though, maybe they didn't notice
ohwell.gif

YO!On the rizzeals... I keep my eyes open. I don't trust a #+$*! no further than I can throw her... even less so when she within arm's reach...
30t6p3b.gif
DF!!!

YO!On the rizzeals... I keep my eyes open. I don't trust a #+$*! no further than I can throw her... even less so when she within arm's reach...
30t6p3b.gif
DF!!!

I love the ladies but just dont trust anything that bleeds for 5 days and dont die. I'll opt for keeping my eyes open.

I love the ladies but just dont trust anything that bleeds for 5 days and dont die. I'll opt for keeping my eyes open.

Originally Posted by needemjs

Females think it means theres no feeling involved in the kiss. I just dont trust any !$#*%#% enough to close my eyes around them

Cold blooded.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by needemjs

Cold blooded.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Why were they open?

42717987---bruno_mars.jpg
laugh.gif
That song, then doing it, and then having the girl do it inspired this thread.

I was like why was homey suspect of her eyes being open in the song? Unless she already got crazy eyes don't see the problem.

roll.gif
To think I'm slightly paranoid and try to always be prepared and protect myself. What you guys think the girl gonna do? Stab you in the neck?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Why were they open?

42717987---bruno_mars.jpg
laugh.gif
That song, then doing it, and then having the girl do it inspired this thread.

I was like why was homey suspect of her eyes being open in the song? Unless she already got crazy eyes don't see the problem.

roll.gif
To think I'm slightly paranoid and try to always be prepared and protect myself. What you guys think the girl gonna do? Stab you in the neck?
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom