NT, Is Kissing/Making Out With Your Eyes Open That Weird?

|A-Man|

formerly atgd7154xbbxmz
Is it really that bad? Does it mean that person is a psychopath or something? 
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Spoiler [+]
jaydenicole2433906.jpg

10.jpg

IMG_9674.jpg

jules-and-jeff-kiss.jpg

341678325_fdbeb2472e.jpg

Is it really that bad? Does it mean that person is a psychopath or something? 
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Spoiler [+]
jaydenicole2433906.jpg

10.jpg

IMG_9674.jpg

jules-and-jeff-kiss.jpg

341678325_fdbeb2472e.jpg

Joint looks crazy. Had an eye opener once and i could feel her staring so i opened my eyes and caught it. She then asked me why i do it with my eyes closed.

Joint looks crazy. Had an eye opener once and i could feel her staring so i opened my eyes and caught it. She then asked me why i do it with my eyes closed.

I can only think of two girls where I closed my eyes while I kissed them and it felt natural

I can only think of two girls where I closed my eyes while I kissed them and it felt natural

Yeah it is pretty weird. Me and my girl do it to mess with each other sometimes. Try it just to see how weird it is lol.

Yeah it is pretty weird. Me and my girl do it to mess with each other sometimes. Try it just to see how weird it is lol.

It's weird as hell imo. It just feels more natural with eyes closed. Nothing creepier than opening your eyes while kissing and seeing her staring at you 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

It's weird as hell imo. It just feels more natural with eyes closed. Nothing creepier than opening your eyes while kissing and seeing her staring at you 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Females think it means theres no feeling involved in the kiss. I just dont trust any !$#*%#% enough to close my eyes around them

Back
Top Bottom