NT, Is Kissing/Making Out With Your Eyes Open That Weird?

Originally Posted by trak1sh

My girl does this sometimes and i always proceed to yell at her after.

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
Extremely weird. Closed eyes and then slowly opening them while looking at each other makes it better for some reason.

30t6p3b.gif
Extremely weird. Closed eyes and then slowly opening them while looking at each other makes it better for some reason.

I keep my eyes open from time to time. When the girl asks I just tell her I like to keep my eyes open to see how beautiful she is.

I keep my eyes open from time to time. When the girl asks I just tell her I like to keep my eyes open to see how beautiful she is.

Originally Posted by Mr Anleu

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

If you can't trust the girl you are kissing enough to close your eyes, then $%% are you doing kissing her?
Trying to smash without getting stabbed in the neck, duh.
eyes.gif
 if you can't even trust kissing her how can you trust smashing? Seems like yall dudes stay messing with the wrong girls..
laugh.gif
That was a joke (since I don't even agree with the premise of trust =/= eyes open) but sex can get the best of us. I'd still have sex with Halle if she was a serial killer.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

If you can't trust the girl you are kissing enough to close your eyes, then $%% are you doing kissing her?
Trying to smash without getting stabbed in the neck, duh.
eyes.gif
 if you can't even trust kissing her how can you trust smashing? Seems like yall dudes stay messing with the wrong girls..
laugh.gif
That was a joke (since I don't even agree with the premise of trust =/= eyes open) but sex can get the best of us. I'd still have sex with Halle if she was a serial killer.

Back
Top Bottom