NT, Is Kissing/Making Out With Your Eyes Open That Weird?

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Why were they open?

42717987---bruno_mars.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

how did he know her eyes were open...unless his eyes were also open
nerd.gif

cue the philosoraptor

If you can't trust the girl you are kissing enough to close your eyes, then $%% are you doing kissing her?

If you can't trust the girl you are kissing enough to close your eyes, then $%% are you doing kissing her?

Originally Posted by Mr Anleu

Trying to smash without getting stabbed in the neck, duh.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

eyes.gif
 if you can't even trust kissing her how can you trust smashing? Seems like yall dudes stay messing with the wrong girls..

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

eyes.gif
 if you can't even trust kissing her how can you trust smashing? Seems like yall dudes stay messing with the wrong girls..

I crack a smile when I see her eyes all crunched up and mine are wide open looking at hers. I bet that's how chuck noriss feels when he kisses.

I crack a smile when I see her eyes all crunched up and mine are wide open looking at hers. I bet that's how chuck noriss feels when he kisses.

Originally Posted by needemjs

Females think it means theres no feeling involved in the kiss. I just dont trust any !$#*%#% enough to close my eyes around them
I feel sorry for you fam.

Originally Posted by needemjs

Females think it means theres no feeling involved in the kiss. I just dont trust any !$#*%#% enough to close my eyes around them
I feel sorry for you fam.

I keep my eyes open. It feels weird to have them closed. I've consciously tried to do it before and I couldn't deal with it.

I keep my eyes open. It feels weird to have them closed. I've consciously tried to do it before and I couldn't deal with it.

Back
Top Bottom