NT; I've hit ROCK bottom....I can't even fall off anymore

hmm... something doesn't add up. so you had two houses? and one got foreclosed? and you bought a 7 series? i would need to hear more of the story, butbuying 2 houses and a 7 series, i would hope you're a millionaire. and it doesn't sound like you are. bad investments...

Originally Posted by TheTrapezeSwinger

Poor financial planning FTL.

I gotta agree with this...assuming from what you've said so far, you prolly got an ARM on your 2nd house and the rate shot up; unless you were planning toflip the house in that time, this was a bad move. If you're upside down on your car, you might have overpaid, or you got hit over the head on financing. Ifthe car still runs, get rid of it. Better to get some money back than have the motor go, then have to come up with money for a new one AND make payments on acar that isn't worth what you're paying. At least you still have your primary residence. Good luck though, hope you bounce back.

Wow man this sounds like hard times. It's really sad knowing that story's like this are playing out all over the country.

Originally Posted by iMixedi

At least you know now there is no way to go but up.

No his car can explode and lose everything he owns then gets robbed for his cloths. just saying

Don't worry High Class, just stay positive and do good, karma is
bound to come around and lift you up yadig

i would of sold my car after i lost my crib...job...that would be how much in your pocket?

Aye man, NT is gonna be hard on you bruah... but this dude right here (Zeus23) got ya back. The Night is always it's darkest right before the sun rises.

Time for you to get to know God Ha

I lost an auction for a sample pair of Hypermaxes.
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif

bruh not being able to maintain a 7 series beemer is not rock bottom...u aint living in no government housing wit nothing but cup of noodles to eat. u stable

Were u the dude with the nice crib down in TX ?

But dam that sucks. Like people said sell the whip and start over.

Back
Top Bottom