NT; I've hit ROCK bottom....I can't even fall off anymore

Son, I know everything looks terrible, but don't co-opt your identity into this mess. You're still the same person, live with the same dignity. Justremember in the end you're the sum of your actions, not the sum of your possessions, and if you lose hope, you'll end up being worse of.

There is always somebody in a worse position than you so you will be fine. Losing possessions is not the end of the world. But it sounds like you had anadjustable rate mortgage which I have always thought was the one of the dumbest things you could ever do. But you live and you learn and will bounce back. Takeany job that will hire.

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

Some may remember my situation from other threads, but for those who don't know i'll give the cliff notes.

*Last year my mortgage doubled and I ended up losing my crib
*I had a decent job, and I left my job to get a better paying job and got laid off from the new job within 60 days and 2 days before X-mas

Then today, it got worse...I took my car in to get a new water pump and they dropped the bomb on me. I need a new engine for my car. I knew engines were costly, but I didnt know a new engine for a 7 series BMW is $18,000...yes, $18 stacks.

At the minimum it's going to cost me $9000 to fix. That's IF I can find a wrecked car w/ a good engine and there's no guarantee a used engine will last..

Other than health issues, I dont think it can get much worse. No job, no crib and credit is shot due to foreclosure...

I guess I'll just go get me a 10 speed...

1. so you got a house but some BS interest only/ARM that you didn't bother (couldn't) to refinance? Should have lived within your means.
2. and left a decent job to chase the mighty green? I can't blame you for this, I would probably do the same.
3. yet you still drive around a 7 series BMW with a defaulted house and no job? I really don't even have to comment on this one.

Make better life choices, use this point as a place to rebaseline yourself. Live within your means. Good luck.

Dang man that's crazy, sorry to hear that. I never been in your situation before so I can't even say I know what it feels like. I just know when I dogo through tough situations I just focus on positive things that are still going well. I mean I'm sure right now you got food to eat and a temporary roofon your head, so just be thankful for that. Is usually always somebody that's doing worse than you. Just focus on the positive and I'm sure you willbounce back.

You should maybe look into selling your computer if it's not quite necessary for you, maybe settle down at a cheaper place for now and look to get back upslowly. Sorry to hear.

Damn bro, keep your head up please. I'll pray for things coming your way.

Keep your head up and humble yourself. Everyone makes mistakes and you NEVER know what the future holds. Find the silver lining to this cloud and get a plan ofaction together. See what happens.

Youre not the only one a bad predicament either so stay strong.

A small theory I'm currently working on:
cliffnotes....

Your life currently sucks. My life is currently amazing, I'm rich, I look as good as I feel and it's never been better.
This means absolutely nothing. Every single living soul on this planet experiences ups and downs.
Life....it's a term to describe a time span for how long you actually spend on this planet.
At the end of everyone's time frame, in my opinion, is equal to everyone else. Pending you make proper decisions...it's inevitable.

Forget monetary issues, that is a small role played in determining quality of 'life'.

Get your priorities straight and set some goals for your current 'rut'. Things will seem to work them selves out as you work towards something.

Damn my dude...I didn't even remember any post about you losing your home. I just remember that post when you copped your crib cause that %%$% kind of mademe wanna step my %%$% up a bit. %%$% ain't easy at all out here G...just don't fold under the pressure. %%$% could be worst.

maybe you can give the car back to the dealership, your credit is shot anyway. and before you buy anything ask suze orman if you can afford it.

Sucks to hear yo...gotta make the best of things. I would hate to be in that postion at this time in my life.

Wish you the best of luck my man in getting things together. Keep your head up you will be back before you know it.

I'm sorry to say, but your story actually made me feel a whole lot better, after reviewing my own. I'm sure things will pick up for you, we all gothrough slumps in life.

im sorry but this is what i always tell people.things aint always what it seems.

there was prolly more then a few NTers on here that saw when you first copped that crib and you had that 7 series and was like "damn i need to step itup".now look

its sad but next time live within your means and dont rush it.

Back
Top Bottom