NT; I've hit ROCK bottom....I can't even fall off anymore

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

Some may remember my situation from other threads, but for those who don't know i'll give the cliff notes.

*Last year my mortgage doubled and I ended up losing my crib
*I had a decent job, and I left my job to get a better paying job and got laid off from the new job within 60 days and 2 days before X-mas

Then today, it got worse...I took my car in to get a new water pump and they dropped the bomb on me. I need a new engine for my car. I knew engines were costly, but I didnt know a new engine for a 7 series BMW is $18,000...yes, $18 stacks.

At the minimum it's going to cost me $9000 to fix. That's IF I can find a wrecked car w/ a good engine and there's no guarantee a used engine will last..

Other than health issues, I dont think it can get much worse. No job, no crib and credit is shot due to foreclosure...

I guess I'll just go get me a 10 speed...
no disrespect, but I remember you was dude from a year or so ago who made the post about gettin' a crib out near the dfw area right?? DAM!That's all bad.....

I still got the crib I posted on NT earlier this summer. I made a bad investment on a townhome I bought when I was 25, and that was the crib that gotforeclosed.

Yes, I had an ARM and it was definetly my fault for falling in the trap. I thought I had a good deal when the mortgage company took 10k off the price andallowed me to put zero money down and no closing costs..

I couldnt sell it before it foreclosed, so it was a bad gamble on my part. I took my money out of the crib w/ the arm and bought a bigger house. So I made upfor that bad move.

I was never living above my means. I lost over 35k in equity and I left a good job for a better paying job and it backfired.

As far as the title of the thread, goes maybe I havent hit ROCK bottom. I can still pay my bills and I still have a house, so it could be worse. It just feelslike i'm on the bottom because all this happened w/in a matter of 3 monts and I got it by the recession in every way.

Thanks for all the positive feedback...I appreciate it.

Back
Top Bottom