NT, Real Talk - How Do You Feel About Gays?

Originally Posted by rashi

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

Judging gay people as apposed to another race or religion is a completely different concept. 
To be gay is a decision, you can't choose your race. As for religion its instilled into you depending on how religious your parents ago. Gay people choose to be different therefore they get no sympathy. 

It's a decision? Who the hell would decide to be gay with the baggage that comes along with being gay?

LOL I used to think it was a joke, but people really do think gay people get up one morning and have an epiphany that they love penis. No one is that stupid.
30t6p3b.gif

To those of you who say you're generally okay with homosexuals but don't like it when you feel they're flamboyant or flaunt their sexuality, exploits, etc. Do you only feel that way about gay men or lesbians as well?

I just heard a rumor that Christina Aguilera is getting divorced and might be bi-sexual. Is that okay?

To those of you who say you're generally okay with homosexuals but don't like it when you feel they're flamboyant or flaunt their sexuality, exploits, etc. Do you only feel that way about gay men or lesbians as well?

I just heard a rumor that Christina Aguilera is getting divorced and might be bi-sexual. Is that okay?

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

basically

all the complaints about homosexuals are about males or boyish females

what are yall so scared of?
laugh.gif

basically

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

basically

laugh.gif
scared of becoming the next chingy
edit: scared of this

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

basically

laugh.gif
scared of becoming the next chingy
edit: scared of this

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

My thing is when they try too hard to be like the opposite sex that they supposedly despise. I don't have a problem with homosexuality itself, but I do have a problem with unnatural flamboyancy. When a man goes out of his way to act and dress like a female, it's bothers me, and the same when a lesbian tries to hard to act like a male. If she's sporting a butch cut, and male clothing, it's too much. Just be gay. Funny thing though, I kind of appreciate the unnecessary flamboyancy, because then I know who I am dealing with.
laugh.gif
sexual preference to one sex does not mean you "despise" the other.

My thing is when they try too hard to be like the opposite sex that they supposedly despise. I don't have a problem with homosexuality itself, but I do have a problem with unnatural flamboyancy. When a man goes out of his way to act and dress like a female, it's bothers me, and the same when a lesbian tries to hard to act like a male. If she's sporting a butch cut, and male clothing, it's too much. Just be gay. Funny thing though, I kind of appreciate the unnecessary flamboyancy, because then I know who I am dealing with.
laugh.gif

I don't really care what someone's orientation is, but I don't understand how someone can be gay.

I don't really care what someone's orientation is, but I don't understand how someone can be gay.

Judging gay people as apposed to another race or religion is a completely different concept. 
To be gay is a decision, you can't choose your race. As for religion its instilled into you depending on how religious your parents ago. Gay people choose to be different therefore they get no sympathy. 
you serious? 
30t6p3b.gif

i think of gay people the same way i think of straight people, the gender they are attracted to is of no concern to me.

you serious? 
30t6p3b.gif

i think of gay people the same way i think of straight people, the gender they are attracted to is of no concern to me.

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

But a lot of homosexuals do despise the thought of being with the opposite sex, which is why they are homosexual in the first place. I wasn't necessarily saying they hate all males or females.
Not understanding this.
So I despise women because I'm attracted to men? 

But a lot of homosexuals do despise the thought of being with the opposite sex, which is why they are homosexual in the first place. I wasn't necessarily saying they hate all males or females.
Not understanding this.

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Not understanding this.

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Not understanding this.

whatever they do is on them, it has nothing to do with me, i have a bi friend, he doesnt even act like he likes dudes, i even asked him if he was still gay and he didnt get offended or anything

whatever they do is on them, it has nothing to do with me, i have a bi friend, he doesnt even act like he likes dudes, i even asked him if he was still gay and he didnt get offended or anything

Back
Top Bottom