NT, School me on protein powder

Damn that was my first flavor...then I had Tropical Punch which was EVEN WORSE. I would recommend either adding more water to dilute the flavor or mixing itwith a sports drink if you dont mind the sugar.

some stuff ya just gotta CHUG...........

im not a fan of twinlab protein, from what i remember way too high in cholesterol.

why do you guys have the powder in separate form? Isn't it the same if you shake the powder before you head to the gym? kinda awkward to pull out a baggiewith powder in the locker room.

How oftten do you guys take it?

At the moment (first week using it) ive just used it post-workout.. its also expensive, so im only going to use when necessary? (what is necessary?)

From what I see in this thread, overall: Gaspari (MyoFusion, SizeOn, etc.) > BSN (NO-Xplode, CellMass)?

Right now I'm sticking with just protein and some GNC Creatine, but I'm thinking of moving up to a suite of pre & post-workout supplements....

smoothie recipe : post workout.

ice
milk
strawberries
bananas
(sometimes i add other various fruits like blueberries, rasberries,blackberries etc)
full cup of yogurt. ( vanilla or strawberry or banana)
2 scoops of ON whey gold (vanilla)

Preworkout:

water
ice
a scoop of dark rage
some berry mix that my dad keeps around to enhance focus and metobolism ( its like one of those old people supps lol has ginseng so
pimp.gif
)
scoop of flavorless whey
half a small can of sugar free redbull, or any type of carbless/sugarless energy drink

i know people who throw in so much nasty !$#+ in there protien shakes
sick.gif

i try to keep it dairy and fruit.. gives me great amounts of other antioxidents, vitamins.. and the dairy is for the protien

You guys should stay away from GNC. Vitamin Shoppe sells the same products for less, plus they always have specials going on.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

You guys should stay away from GNC. Vitamin Shoppe sells the same products for less, plus they always have specials going on.

i go to my local vitamin shoppe 1-2 times a week no lie......

i get text alerts on markdowns....
laugh.gif

those my ppls, sometimes i just stop in to chat when im in the area cuz on the strip is where i do my grocery shop an a &$&$ of other things too. its aturnpike strip.

internet supplement shopping>vitamin shoppe though

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

i go to my local vitamin shoppe 1-2 times a week no lie......

i get text alerts on markdowns....
laugh.gif

those my ppls, sometimes i just stop in to chat when im in the area cuz on the strip is where i do my grocery shop an a &$&$ of other things too. its a turnpike strip.

I always wanted to visit the Vitamin Shoppe, but man parking lot is small and packed..kids be parking there and walk 2 blocks to school to avoidpaying for the semester parking permit.
laugh.gif

I'll probably be ordering more stuff from muscleandstrength...shipping was cool..price was cool....strawberry flavor was cool...choclate flavor was not socool
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by LightsOUT56

Why go for just gain when you can have both taste AND gain.....all about the myofusion kid
how much they paying you son? stuff aint that great. Dont hate on ON, theres a reason a lot of people buy it. its good quality and tastes good.Muscle milk has a good taste but its crap. It aint all about taste but ON is the best off both worlds.

the cinn bun flavor is legit imo

damn they dont get their cars towed?!
I guess the workers are too nice. Because the Chili's and Gold's Gym will have your joint towed pronto. I mean within 5-10 mins. I seemad dudes park their cars at Vitamin Shoppe, and ride the skateboard to campus.

I heard good things about that cinnamon bun flavor, man. I'm going to kill what I have first off before ordering more. I still have 4 2lb tubs.
laugh.gif
I'll re up when I'm down to 2.

I have had A LOT of supps as well, lol.....I'm just so amazed at how great MyoFusion tastes, like I seriously look forward to my shake before bed
this guy must work for Myofusion, i swear you keep posting the exact same thing
roll.gif

Originally Posted by thekryptonite

I have had A LOT of supps as well, lol.....I'm just so amazed at how great MyoFusion tastes, like I seriously look forward to my shake before bed
this guy must work for Myofusion, i swear you keep posting the exact same thing
roll.gif

Gaspari Rep

but myo is legit though

lol yea the v shoppe workers i know are nice and chill folks.

always. it's not even close.

where do you buy your stuff from? i usually use bulk nutrition for my supplement needs with the exception of protein.

Originally Posted by boxer

always. it's not even close.

where do you buy your stuff from? i usually use bulk nutrition for my supplement needs with the exception of protein.

well my main supplier is cheapvitamins.com

they are in the next state over an i get my stuff the next day with just regular shipping when i order before 2pm

i have a couple places i use......promotion code/free shipping/product brand in stock vs one out of stock on another site/sale of the month, slightly differentprices on different products

there are a few thigns to factor in

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Yo Al B Sure Lightskin Too Long are you ever going to drop new body pics for motivation no karamo

roll.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif

yea i brought that up in the 24 pg thread floatin around on page one already, check it out.

Back
Top Bottom