NT, School me on protein powder

if you think that ON is the "best of both worlds" then you should try studying a little bit...BTW, im not a gaspari rep either, lol..just love my myo

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

I weigh 190(6'2) but want to get to 220, what's a good(affordable) weight gainer.

Ditto, I've been wondering the same thing. I've been eating more but nothing seems to stick around.

Originally Posted by BootsieCollins85

I weigh 190(6'2) but want to get to 220, what's a good(affordable) weight gainer.

Ditto, I've been wondering the same thing. I've been eating more but nothing seems to stick around.

More food is still the best option. Stick to easy sources of lots of calories, i.e. pasta, lots of nuts, few bowls of cereal, meat
Generally cheaper than buying a gainer, and a bit better for you.

Another option I've heard is Gallon-Of-Milk-A-Day aka GOMAD. Here's a site with some info

What are some bodybuilding/weightlifting sites you frequent?
I follow stronglifts.com and worldfitnessnetwork.com, but I'm getting kind of tired of them....

I don't know what's worse, being unable to keep it off or not being able to gain. I've been on the fat side most of my life and nowthat I want to bulk up, I'm scared to go for ON or this Myofusion you guys talk about for fear of getting fat like I did when I was on EAS. I'm notgaining as fast with this current formula but I'm staying fairly lean and noticeably more cut.

On a tangent:
I think if I ever buy a german car, my first one will be an Audi. I was driving back from work late last night and I see the audi LED's behind me. Nextthing you know I'm rolling off towards the tunnel and dudes following me really close, then pulls up next to me and it's an R8
eek.gif
. Downshifts and takes off...it was **!+$@* beautiful. Nonetheless, had me feelinglike
ohwell.gif

Eat more, quality foods?

Aceboogie if you looking for a nice weight gainer you should go with Iso-Mass Xtreme Gainer.

As far as protein, myofusion is the best tasting protein on the market, I stop using on whey after tasting myofusion, but i still use on casein protein beforegoing to sleep.

So what should I buy and where???

so many names being thrown around. I need the best over all protein.

man weight gainers are mostly just protein w/ a whole bunch of maltodextrin in them

if you want to save money make your own i guess, i bet you can buy malto really cheap somewhere online

Can anyone recommend a protein powder that doesn't give you pimples/acne? I used to drink ON Whey religiously atleast 2x a day but I realized that it wasgiving me crazy acne. 2 weeks after stopping my face cleared up completely and I havent had acne problems since (has been over 1 year now).

Is Soy protein a better alternative?

Originally Posted by BmoneyBagz

Aceboogie if you looking for a nice weight gainer you should go with Iso-Mass Xtreme Gainer.

As far as protein, myofusion is the best tasting protein on the market, I stop using on whey after tasting myofusion, but i still use on casein protein before going to sleep.

appreciate it, as well as the others offering insight. i plan to hit the grocery store to stock up, hopefully the gainer and doubling my meals(but notsacrificing my health) will get me where i want to be. I can bench at home which is a huge benefit, so i'll structure a regimen to help ensure i'mbuilding lean muscle mass.

imo this is one of those never ending topics.....everbody gonna have a fave

Originally Posted by HipHopJunkie

Originally Posted by LightsOUT56

Nah ON is good but nowhere near the best...l
laugh.gif
it seems like you hate ON

i didnt see it as hatin but i def agree with him

people just follow each other.....ON is nowhere near the best.

^^
I know its not the best but the price is good maybe thats why alot of people choose to buy it I know thats why I do

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

You guys should stay away from GNC. Vitamin Shoppe sells the same products for less, plus they always have specials going on.

i go to my local vitamin shoppe 1-2 times a week no lie......

i get text alerts on markdowns....
laugh.gif

those my ppls, sometimes i just stop in to chat when im in the area cuz on the strip is where i do my grocery shop an a &$&$ of other things too. its a turnpike strip.

internet supplement shopping>vitamin shoppe though

I saw you mention cheap vitamins but what about some other
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by lilxshaggy

Originally Posted by jackiechizzan

Originally Posted by lilxshaggy

Originally Posted by northparkblind

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

helps build muscle

laugh.gif

grin.gif

haha i always use it post workouts to "help build muscle"
basically fills in where u tear/work out your muscles helping you get bigger
i consume at least my body weight in protein daily or even more in 6 meals every 2-3 hours
and this should be in S&T

not possible
how is that not possible? i eat about 50g protein for breakfast, around 15-20g next meal, 30-50 lunch, about 50gs of whey after the gym, and another 30-50 for dinner and 30gs of casein protein before i sleep and i weigh about 170lbs
glasses.gif
50+20+50+50+50+30 = 250grams = about .55 pounds I guess after all that you then eat 169.45lbs or 76861.22 grams of protein to cap off your day.lol.

Originally Posted by QueensFinest101

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

It makes me fart a lot
frown.gif
at the start it did.. after 2 years nah.

but yeah get whey ON post work out

NO explode pre..
pimp.gif

it helps build muscle.. my weight is 231.. i get about 240 Gs of protien a day

What? I have like 100 damn

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by QueensFinest101

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

It makes me fart a lot
frown.gif
at the start it did.. after 2 years nah.

but yeah get whey ON post work out

NO explode pre..
pimp.gif

it helps build muscle.. my weight is 231.. i get about 240 Gs of protien a day

What? I have like 100 damn
you do need alot more.. i beast tho
pimp.gif

5 meals = 20G each = 100
2 shakes= 55 Gs each = 210
1 bar= 240

Back
Top Bottom