NT, School me on protein powder

Originally Posted by myCHENNY

is it just me or does ON gold standard whey never fully dissolve when mixed with a spoon?
i always get little clumps which i have to break apart which is annoying.
or maybe im not stirring long enough lol
You may wanna get a blender bottle, preferably one with a mixer ball, a local Vitamin World or GNC will have it. The good stuff always break downcompletely. My first whey was the generic brand from Vitamin World and that stuff would not break down all the day regardless of how hard you shake it. Thestuff I'm on now break now all the way and it's smooth with no taste of clumps.

I cant speak for MGN, but I'm pretty much finished my 2nd tub of Myo and the results have been pretty great.

my man loves his myofusion

did you ever try intrapro from gaspari before this lights out?

myo is legit good profile and good price, great taste......that was there goal in mind.

I used a spoon to dissolve the powder for ON when I first started using it. I recently bought a sports bottle so I can cap it tight and shake it furiously tillmy arm gets sore(pause). Works better than the spoon IMO.

MGN was recommended to me by Lurkin. I was paying $25 for my 2 lb of 4Ever Whey from Vitamin World. I had no problem with that, but after 3-4 tubs, I got tiredof vanilla. I got the MGN for $17 a piece so I had to try it out. I will be ordering more in different flavors in the next week or so, itching to try out thechocolate mint and cake batter.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by myCHENNY

is it just me or does ON gold standard whey never fully dissolve when mixed with a spoon?
i always get little clumps which i have to break apart which is annoying.
or maybe im not stirring long enough lol

I have the exact same problem, mixer bottle (mine might not be good enough I guess) or spoon, doesn't matter.

I stay using a blender now, mixes perfectly and makes it foamier for a more shake-y taste to it. Milk frothers also work well/the same if you have access toone.

Originally Posted by LightsOUT56

Yeah I had maybe 2 tubs of that....It was alright but I think it is only like 20 or 21g of protein.
It ranges from 23-25g based on the flavor, at least that's what I saw from the site. That's how it is with a lot of other brands too, Inotice. The chocolate flavor seems to have a couple of cals less and a couple of g's less in protein and calcium and other minerals.

The brand I cannot stand is Muscle Milk. So commercialized now, even Costco carries it.

MGN is legit.....nothing wrong with 2lbs like wj4 doing.........thas how you find out what you like an dont like, or if youre the type to get bored an like toswitch it up

i dont usually buy 5lbs myself..............

of course if i REALLY like the flavor......i will.

but i always like change.

can i eat chicken and brown rice everyday.........yea. but itll get boring

I wont lie, some Muscle Milk tastes pretty darn good. I really dont like the RTD Proteins, but Id have to go with Lean Body over MM. (Lean Body is on sale for$21 a case at GNC if you are willing to spend $105 for 5 cases of 12 drinks)

Al you got any good shake recipes??

nah man i wont lie im no smoothie king at all man. too much time for me
laugh.gif

lean body is very tasty...like i said before this is 2009 so there is a lot of good tasting shakes these days, my first protein shake literally tasted likedirt water and it was like very thick pudding.......this was just with water added btw.

Dang....man nothing is better than a nice, think shake after getting back from the gym...
Too long, man. When I'm done working out, I'm dashing into the locker room to get the powder out of my bag to mix it right then and there.
laugh.gif

I'm like Lurkin..too much effort on my part. Just 8 oz of water for me in the shaker.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

I need a shaker, I just water bottle and powder in a bag in my car

seriously man

you can find a shaker in wal mart

daytona what products are you looking at from them?

Originally Posted by Mastamind89

I need a shaker, I just water bottle and powder in a bag in my car
roll.gif
at powder in the bag. I tried that before, it was a loteasier putting the stuff in than trying to get all of it out in the shaker. Now I just put the powder in an empty medicine bottle.

I really cant say anything about Twinlab products, but ON 100% Gold Whey is the choice of many and is pretty good for the price.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

daytona what products are you looking at from them?
From ON I bought the Pre-load creatine complex
and from TL I got the 100% Whey Protein Fuel

but yoo...how the hell do you drink superpump 250??? That joint taste
sick.gif
mad sugary,

Back
Top Bottom