NT: Staying Positive Thread Vol. Good Vibes

Damn I really need something uplifting...

I feel defeated. Not negative or upset or anything, but I really just feel like I don't give a %*%* anymore. I'm tired of giving up everything just to study and I just want some time off to myself to rethink. But I don't dare stop grinding cause I don't want to lose what I've done so far. Every day I stress myself out trying to make sure I can succeed. All my thoughts are centered on how can I do better, etc. There's so much stress built up in me and with the school year coming to an end I just want to stop now, but I can't with the end in sight.

Everyday I feel tired and drained of energy, just being in a good mood is so hard cause I'm so exhausted all the time.

tired.gif

I feel defeated. Not negative or upset or anything, but I really just feel like I don't give a %*%* anymore. I'm tired of giving up everything just to study and I just want some time off to myself to rethink. But I don't dare stop grinding cause I don't want to lose what I've done so far. Every day I stress myself out trying to make sure I can succeed. All my thoughts are centered on how can I do better, etc. There's so much stress built up in me and with the school year coming to an end I just want to stop now, but I can't with the end in sight.

Everyday I feel tired and drained of energy, just being in a good mood is so hard cause I'm so exhausted all the time.

tired.gif

Originally Posted by scshift

tired.gif

You pick a school yet man?

tired.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

tired.gif

Nah I'm still a junior so I haven't applied to any yet. That's why this is so stressful, cause I want to go to an elite school and prove dudes wrong and I feel if I slack then I'll fall short
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

tired.gif

Nah I'm still a junior so I haven't applied to any yet. That's why this is so stressful, cause I want to go to an elite school and prove dudes wrong and I feel if I slack then I'll fall short
30t6p3b.gif

Wassup NT,
Glad everyone is keeping this thread alive with positivity. 
happy.gif

Normally, I don't ask for anything but I was hoping if you can send prayers, luck and good vibes on the way. Got an important interview later today, that I need to help support my family and move on into the next chapter of my life. If I do end up getting this position, there's a lot of plans that I want to put into motion and hopefully I can help out others besides my immediate loved ones.

Thanks and may God (or lady luck if you're not religious) bless you with good fortune. 
pimp.gif

Peace.

Wassup NT,
happy.gif

Normally, I don't ask for anything but I was hoping if you can send prayers, luck and good vibes on the way. Got an important interview later today, that I need to help support my family and move on into the next chapter of my life. If I do end up getting this position, there's a lot of plans that I want to put into motion and hopefully I can help out others besides my immediate loved ones.

Thanks and may God (or lady luck if you're not religious) bless you with good fortune. 
pimp.gif

Peace.

Just got my bio exam back got a C but just found out my new study group is everyone in the class that got an A

Just got my bio exam back got a C but just found out my new study group is everyone in the class that got an A

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

Wassup NT,
happy.gif

pimp.gif

Peace.

I might be a little late, but good luck
pimp.gif

Wassup NT,
happy.gif

pimp.gif

Peace.

pimp.gif

Wassup NT,
happy.gif

pimp.gif

Peace.

pimp.gif
Thanks Scshift, much appreciated
pimp.gif
. I'll PM you my input in terms of college choices and what not 
pimp.gif
. Hopefully I'll get a call back and then have the final round of interviews with the Hiring Manager and Team... man I'm really hoping to get this.

Wassup NT,
happy.gif

pimp.gif

Peace.

pimp.gif
Thanks Scshift, much appreciated
pimp.gif
. I'll PM you my input in terms of college choices and what not 
pimp.gif
. Hopefully I'll get a call back and then have the final round of interviews with the Hiring Manager and Team... man I'm really hoping to get this.

I got 2 huge tests tomorrow, if I nail these it will seal the year for me and I will end on a high note 
pimp.gif

Please wish me luck, I'm going to need it
smile.gif

I got 2 huge tests tomorrow, if I nail these it will seal the year for me and I will end on a high note 
pimp.gif

smile.gif

pimp.gif

smile.gif

good luck

first day of training tomorrow on new job
frown.gif
nervous right now.

pimp.gif

smile.gif

good luck

frown.gif
nervous right now.

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

pimp.gif

smile.gif

good luck

frown.gif
nervous right now.
Good luck to both of you.
No problem, msnewkicks.

I got second round interview coming up soon. Hopefully I can get this job too with all the luck and everything 
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom