NT, What Beer Do You Drink?

Almost did something stupid.
WOOF.  
Yall wanna do a challenge for 2017? Keep track of your beer spending
laugh.gif
Oh god...knowing me I'll probably be pushing $4K 

I treat buying beer the way my mom treated buying me skate equipment: "I don't mind buying it because I know he's gonna use it." 
roll.gif

Came up on a new snifter 
nthat.gif
 Was not feeling this years Xoco much at all. In fact I haven't had an taste for stouts all year really. 

Last edited:
So I hear allocations of BCBS will be all over the place this year. Hearing a lot of places are saying anywhere from 1/2 as much or worse compared to last year. With that, it seems like prices have also risen. I guess this case of BA ten fidy IS my BF big buy. I won't take anymore chances. I don't think you can.. Get yours.

My main local shop still hasnt revealed what theyll be selling, for how much, and in what quantity. There are enough ppl out there that take all the crap they are given, and just show up with wallets open. It's an oddly competitive world out there.

Last edited:
So I hear allocations of BCBS will be all over the place this year. Hearing a lot of places are saying anywhere from 1/2 as much or worse compared to last year. With that, it seems like prices have also risen. I guess this case of BA ten fidy IS my BF big buy. I won't take anymore chances. I don't think you can.. Get yours.

My main local shop still hasnt revealed what theyll be selling, for how much, and in what quantity. There are enough ppl out there that take all the crap they are given, and just show up with wallets open. It's an oddly competitive world out there.
where are you located? bcbs seems to flood some places and barely hit others

So I picked up PAA's Christmas Bomb and I'm very intrigued by it. Need to have it soon so I can give a review and decide if I want to buy more.

Haven't had the chance to try any of the milkshake IPAs

I was going there one day when they had a kiwi version and it kicked before I got there

Went to someone's 30th bday party over the weekend and this was the cake

It was a surprise party and they used his last can of heady without his knowledge or consent

i feel ya man. I haven't had anything pumpkin in 2-3 years actually. Although, my girl loves that stuff when it's the season for it. Lately I've been getting her into stouts
Have you tried Schlafly's pumpkin? it's very tasty and one of my favorites.
tired hands milkshakes are always a nice treat, this one is awsome but I think double watermelon is my favorite so far
Hook me up fam

^ How pissed was he?

:lol:
he was cool about it...he said it was pretty old and he was keeping it in his beer fridge to say he had it :stoneface:

the guy that drank it told him they poured it down the drain

later told him that he drank it and he was glad to hear that

Local liquor store is pricing their BCBS at $15 this year. Not really feeling that since last year was 11 bucks. Lol.

Tonights beer.

Hit up Sand City for the can release yesterday:

New can.  Double dry-hopped pale.  Quite nice.  Citrusy with a nice grassiness to even it out a bit.  Mouthfeel is medium/thin.  Poundable for the ABV.  Not my favorite Sand City can, but at this point nothing will top One.  One was easily one of my favorite beers of 2016.  Regardless, this is no slouch.  

got this as an extra in a trade, I was expecting it to taste like the regular version, the oak makea it a totally different beer, I liked it

Cold front came through a couple days ago, its officially stout weather :pimp: :pimp: Saving a fsb and xoco to mix on Thanksgiving. Haven't tried that yet so looking forward to it.

Last edited:
the flavor on this one is hard to pin point, taste is a lot stronger than the smell, and I get most of the flavor in the lingering after taste or when I burp, really smooth mouth feel as there is little carbonation, glad I tried it

Pretty good.

But this right here... Even at $16 per bottle I continue to pick it up. So damn good. 

only other beer I had from the veil was eternal eternal shredder shredder and I was not impressed, may have been a bad can because this one is really good

Back
Top Bottom