NT, What Beer Do You Drink?

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Got some Well's Banana Bread beer and a little bottle of Delirium.

How is that banana bread beer?
And that Oktoberfest thread made me jelly. I have to hit up Germany before I turn 27 or 28.

Here is my newest six pack:

280.jpg

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

So my 21st is October 5th. Probably just going to chill at the crib with a few peoples. Recommend me a good beer for that night NT.
Stella

Random pickup, it's got some mixed reviews on BA

n6dqgg.jpg

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

So my 21st is October 5th. Probably just going to chill at the crib with a few peoples. Recommend me a good beer for that night NT.
Stella

Random pickup, it's got some mixed reviews on BA

n6dqgg.jpg

Tried out that purple haze and I dont think i'll be purchasing again. 1. its ok, has a grainy taste 2. its way to expensive for the taste.

Tried out that purple haze and I dont think i'll be purchasing again. 1. its ok, has a grainy taste 2. its way to expensive for the taste.

Leinenklugel Berry Weiss is the best of the raspberry beer I think. At least the best of those normally attainable.

Leinenklugel Berry Weiss is the best of the raspberry beer I think. At least the best of those normally attainable.

had to make a trip after work today.

and picked this up for my boy. never had it so ill see what he says.

had to make a trip after work today.

and picked this up for my boy. never had it so ill see what he says.

5603469140_3a4fe49f4c_z.jpg

Picked up a six pack of this earlier today. Would be an amazing summertime beer.

Great Divide is one the best breweries out there.

5603469140_3a4fe49f4c_z.jpg

Picked up a six pack of this earlier today. Would be an amazing summertime beer.

Great Divide is one the best breweries out there.

Had a Widmer Okto last night on tap. Very good.
They also had Allagash Curieux on tap that I really wanted to try, but it was 11% abv. I still had to go home and help my son with his homework.
laugh.gif

I'm going to head back this weekend and try it.

-J-

Had a Widmer Okto last night on tap. Very good.
They also had Allagash Curieux on tap that I really wanted to try, but it was 11% abv. I still had to go home and help my son with his homework.
laugh.gif

I'm going to head back this weekend and try it.

-J-

Back
Top Bottom