NT, What Beer Do You Drink?

I made the mistake of seriously downplaying how good this beer is:

That color is very suggestive of how that beer tastes.  Straight tropical fruit juice.  Let it warm up a bit and the white chocolate starts to show.  Honestly one of the best OH beers I've ever had, if not one of the best beers I've ever had.  Very much worth the wait. 

I haven't had any luck in my regular spots around Atlanta yet, a bunch in Athens though.

i live in EAV. you figure one of those bars wouldve had it at least a couple times rotating.

all i seem to find in 6 packs are Athena and Tropicalia (rarely).

have you been to Krog St. Market? i wonder if they have it at Hop City.

Only coconut beer I could find.

Meh, it's good but not what I was expecting. More of a brown ale than a porter. Refreshing like a cola with a slight hint of coconut when it warms up.

Novare Res in Portland, ME. Only bar I've seen so far that has Dogfishhead 120 on tap. (Along with almost every Dogfishhead beer you can think of). Here's our beers and here's the list. Wife had the 120, I just tasted a couple times cause I was driving. I had the Flesh n Blood IPA which was pretty solid. Not too citrusy or sweet, it was actually just right and great for a summer IPA.

I want so many east coast IPAs it's not even funny. :smh:

I'm glad I at least have Monkish around my way.

I have a 2015 Parabola that I still haven't opened up since I purchased it in April 2015 ya'll think it's time to crack it open?

I have a 2015 Parabola that I still haven't opened up since I purchased it in April 2015 ya'll think it's time to crack it open?

If you haven't had one yet- absolutely.

I only cellar beers that I've had fresh so I at least have something to base the changes off of (beers not meant for fresh consumption not included - enjoy after, Abyss etc.).

Last edited:
the en mas Jesus was nothing special, mad I didn't notice it was only 11.2 ounces until after I drank it. mission gose was perfect for watching fireworks

^ It has its purpose. I'm personally not a huge fan of tart/sour beers but they're nice for a change up.

What are y'all thoughts on gose?
I like gose's quite a bit. Nice summer beer. Refreshing.
Anderson Valley makes 3 good ones. Blood Orange and The Kimmie, The Yink and the Holy Gose are better than Briny Melons, IMO.
Modern Times Fruitlands is solid also.
Give Sierra Nevada Otra Vez a try. I love that one.

Checked out Bottle Logic last night. First time there. Picked up my FO bottle and had a few.
The BBA Cobaltic Porter was outstanding.

I've yet to delve into sour beers, honestly it doesn't sound too appetizing.

I do most of my beer shopping at TW. Its interesting to me that one location will have micro stuff one 4 miles away doesn't.

Last edited:
Drank this last night.

I thought it was excellent.
More than made up for that stink fest UFC.

Back
Top Bottom