NT, What Beer Do You Drink?

Kept seeing the geyser gose collab and then the day I go with the intention to buy its gone, maybe I shouldn't make the same mistake with that pachamama one

Kept seeing the geyser gose collab and then the day I go with the intention to buy its gone, maybe I shouldn't make the same mistake with that pachamama one

a lot of people love pachamama but i'm not a fan of it. if your in the area and like sours i'd swing by and try out pilot 5 when it's back on tap. its our passion fruit geyser gose and easily one of my favs here

a lot of people love pachamama but i'm not a fan of it. if your in the area and like sours i'd swing by and try out pilot 5 when it's back on tap. its our passion fruit geyser gose and easily one of my favs here

pachamama does sound like the type of beer people either hate or love since it has such unique ingredients

feeling this one, not much of the spices from regular bomb but heavy chocolate with a little barrel in the taste

Last edited:
Cracked my BA Ten Fidy on Thanksgiving.
One of the best beers I drank this year. Deceptively smooth.
I shared a can with my nephew and my cousin and I could've EASILY drank the whole thing myself

Got to try this whiskey barrel aged stout on tap at a pizza place in San Leandro. It was pretty amazing. Very complex. Thick like a milkshake. Super creamy mouthfeel. Tons of chocolate and coffee flavors with hints of dark dried fruits on the back end. It's 11.7% so you definitely get some heat/booziness on the way down. So good. Don't think Lagunitas bottles this one, otherwise I'd definitely scoop up a 6 pack of this stuff. Definitely give this one a shot if you can find it.

Got to try this whiskey barrel aged stout on tap at a pizza place in San Leandro. It was pretty amazing. Very complex. Thick like a milkshake. Super creamy mouthfeel. Tons of chocolate and coffee flavors with hints of dark dried fruits on the back end. It's 11.7% so you definitely get some heat/booziness on the way down. So good. Don't think Lagunitas bottles this one, otherwise I'd definitely scoop up a 6 pack of this stuff. Definitely give this one a shot if you can find it.

High west-ified is coming out in Sixpack s in December, should be similar, the one hitter series has been awsome with Waldos and born yesterday so it should be good

wow I wasn't ready for such an awsome stout to pour from the little 12 Oz can

High west-ified is coming out in Sixpack s in December, should be similar, the one hitter series has been awsome with Waldos and born yesterday so it should be good
Good call. I actually looked that one up after visiting Lagunitas' site looking for more info on that Willet stout. Very good reviews online. Sounds like it'll be a perfect beer to have during the upcoming holidays. And totally agree with the Waldo comment. Was one of the best beers I had this year. Hoping the release it again in 2017!

Anyone Hardywood fans here? About to pick up some Bourbon Barrel Gingerbread Stouts tonight.

P.S Any trading allowed on this thread?

Last edited:
Lagunitas high west ified just showed up for 10.99 a six, better price than I thought

first time trying Todd the axeman, tastes pretty good even being almost two months old

Last edited:
Lol the thread title of this thread should basically be changed to the likes of The Craft Beer Thread but always get a good laugh when someone unfamiliar comes in.

Had Xoco for the first time this weekend, wow much better than expected. Great flavor and not too over powering or sweet. Usually not a stout guy, I know, but had to try it out based on comments here.

Just grabbed a 6'er of High Westified and have one cooling down in the freezer. If it's anything like the first run I'll probably run out and grab some more. Really can't beat that price point.
i'll have to ask my buddy who does all the craft ordering for the wholesaler that carries Lagunitas in my area if they're getting any

as far as i know they only got allocated kegs for born yesterday this year :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom