NT what Headphones you rock?

Just tried on AirPod pros, noise cancellation is pretty impressive

price got me like
3hdzMgg.gif

Tho

I had a good seal, I believe there’s 3 different size tips and an app in settings to check the seal
damn, didn't know it was like that with the phone and headphones knowing its properly sealed. crazy

YUP. Got the Magni/Modi stack earlier this year and I love them both. Won't use my headphone without them at the house.
what cans u got? got hd650 and rs2. nothing but rs2 now....so close to the stage. and streaming qobuz

250 plus tax is actually a lot for AirPods with noise cancelling

I have AirPods and they're more about convenience than actual sound for sure.

for 250+ if you're not buying for convenience you'd def be better off with real noise cancelling over the heads.

could prob find the Sonys (XM3s) which are rated neck and neck as the best with the Bose 700 ($400), for at or under $300.

250 plus tax is actually a lot for AirPods with noise cancelling

I have AirPods and they're more about convenience than actual sound for sure.

for 250+ if you're not buying for convenience you'd def be better off with real noise cancelling over the heads.

could prob find the Sonys (XM3s) which are rated neck and neck as the best with the Bose 700 ($400), for at or under $300.
Comparing like for like

industrial design

I would put the airpods pro over the sony wireless noise cancelling buds

better form factor.

but the audio was just aight tho

Comparing like for like

industrial design

I would put the airpods pro over the sony wireless noise cancelling buds

better form factor.

but the audio was just aight tho

the Sonys I were referring to, the xm3, I meant the over the head ones not buds

Just picked these up. I have the standard air pods which i actually like a lot for casual use and was seriously considering getting rid of them to get the pros. decided to keep the air pods and get these instead.
IMG_0762.JPEG

nice move.

I basically did the same only with the Bose 700

was debating these just liked the look of the 700 more.

nice move.

I basically did the same only with the Bose 700

was debating these just liked the look of the 700 more.

i thought about the bose 700 because i owned the QC35 in the past, but the 700s looked kinda unstable compared to more tradtional designs so i just went with the sonys

BEATS.jpeg

I've had these for about a month and a half. Best headphones i've ever had. Not sure if they are worth 250, but you can usually find them under retail.

BEATS.jpeg

I've had these for about a month and a half. Best headphones i've ever had. Not sure if they are worth 250, but you can usually find them under retail.

I came in here just now to ask about these. I see they're $199 now at Best Buy. Do we think they're better than AirPods/AirPods Pro?

Last edited:
My Jabra elite sport was falling apart and I was a little fed up with the buttons. My coworker still had wired earbuds and I told her she needed some wireless joints, so I just sold her mine for 20 and I bought the Jabra elite 75t for 100. (After best buy hookup). The sound quality was better than I expected but there's a flaw, the left earbud has a lot of background noise/static on phone calls. I looked at some reviews and a few other people said the same thing. Hopefully the replacement pair will be better bc I like these a lot more than I anticipated: size is clutch, case is piff, music quality is brazy. My coworker liked the ones she got from me so that was cool to see.

Update. Second pair had same issue. Exchanged them for Skullcandy sesh and they were straight trash. Now I'm back to my wired joints. Considered Samsung but they seem too cheap for the price, considered Sony but they're too expensive. Smh.

Update 2: went with the Jabra 65t and they are good.

The 75t were all over the place. I loved the size and fit, but the note noise cancelling was almost too good. I could barely feel myself breathe. When I wasn't listening to music but had them in my ear, I had a hard time hearing people talk to me. Sometimes I want to leave then in when I know I'm just having a quick conversation. My old elite sport and now 65t don't have that issue. The sound quality on the 75t was amazing but it's almost like the bass was too good/booming. Those had potential to be the goat earbud but just missed the mark.

Edit: ended up getting the Galaxy buds, which I am actually enjoying. 65t just didn't cut it for me.

Last edited:
Might be a silly :emoji_question: but if I want to charge my Air Pod case only, do I risk "overcharging" the actual headphones if I leave them in the case while it charges?

I guess Samsung did an update bc my Galaxy buds have been working perfectly for the past week.

My current rotation
Bowers & Wilkins px for listening at home/travel
Skullcandy uproar for gym/running
Samsung Galaxy buds for daily wear.

Highly recommend all 3.

Had the og AirPods, but leaked too much outside noise. Especially on the Subway, defeated the purpose.

Went with the AirPod Pros and the Master and Dynamic MW07 Plus. The MW07 Plus are my new go to. Def feel like I’m not missing out on high quality listening vs wired earbuds. Did the side by side with the Pros, and whole the Pros noise cancelling is better, the MW07 Plus has better detail and wider soundstage.

Also have Vmoda M100, SennheiserHD598, and AKG K7xx for home listening/home theater and gaming use.

TLDR
Master and Dynamic MW07 Plus are my favorite true wireless earbuds:
-10 hour battery
-Noise cancelling
-Great soundstage/rich details

21ED5BED-AC76-488F-A8E9-728814619A6B.jpeg

Last edited:
what cans u got? got hd650 and rs2. nothing but rs2 now....so close to the stage. and streaming qobuz

My bad I just saw this. Audio Technical ATH ESW 990H.
1579019907223.jpeg
Have owned these twice. Literally a perfect headphone for me, they’re pricey ($350) but running it through the amps make them sound like speakers :lol: Use them at work too without the amps and sound is still A1.
Seems like you guys are happy with your purchases but there’s a lot more out there than Sony, Bose and Beats in the headphone realm.
I run one amp through my turntable and the other on the laptop w/Tidal Hifi/Master quality

Back
Top Bottom