NT what Headphones you rock?

I like em, you can get it cheaper if you're patient enough for black Friday.

appreciate the feedback, was just about to tag you after seeing you grabbed em haha. I head out in like 3 weeks so looking to grab something between now and then. not too pressed to save $50 if it's quality and worth the price you know? $250 doesn't seem terrible for a high end pair. any complaints with them at all from using them for long periods? I'm currently on a pair of wired ATH M50s which were awesome, but theyre like 6-7 years old and the material on the band is starting to crack now. figured it's time to upgrade

Best wireless headphones for under $200? I listen to electronic music mostly, so bass is important. AirPod Pros worth it for 190?

I ended up going with the sony wh1000xm4 and my goodness I see why every reviewer called them the best noise cancelling headphones right now. these things are absolutely incredible. if anyone has any questions feel free to ask away and ill try to answer them
I’ve been using dt1770 pros for home and galaxy buds for my daily -but the buds got taken from my car. I’m going to scoop these next payday for sure. Have you used them when working out / running ?

I’ve been using dt1770 pros for home and galaxy buds for my daily -but the buds got taken from my car. I’m going to scoop these next payday for sure. Have you used them when working out / running ?

damn I should've clarified I got the over ear headphones, not the buds. i haven't worked out in them and doubt i ever would just cause I dont like working out in over the ear ones.

This guy did a great review on them for all around everyday use including working out if you did mean the over ear joints though

Copped nothing ear1 earphones this morning. Looks cool. Only $99 gave it a shot
F606B72A-A8F0-4E31-84CC-0B4C0CD5BB69.jpeg

988B334E-7036-47FA-A4B3-2023EBA3C902.jpeg

ADC5F70D-16C9-4664-A56E-D0FAC8E6563A.jpeg

Last edited:
I've got the buds pro, sound quality is nice.
Ambient options are great. I've never been concerned about noise cancelling though, when I listen to music, that cancels out enough noise for me. Plus it makes my ears and head feel weird, dizzy.

How are the Bose QuietComfort 35 II wireless over the ear headphones? Looking for something for when I travel to Europe next month and traveling on the bus/train. Is this a good price or can better options be found for that price/cheaper? Thanks in advance!

Amazon product ASIN B0756CYWWD

These are excellent and we're my go to headphones for travel. I think these are better than the Bose 700 headphones (which I also own). These are very comfortable and the noise canceling is great.

Still my line up:
Most used for everyday computer action: WH-1000XM3
Workouts: Jabra Elite 75t < Waiting for the 85s to go on discount more

Report:
Caved in and got the beats studio buds. Target had em on sale for $20 off. One gym session in and no go for me. They fell out twice, and rolled across the whole gym. The wireless pros have the loop soo I’ve never had that happen. Next is the charger they got that weird android port so i cant charge them in my car w the apple charger. Small inconvenience but actually makes all difference i leave my headphones in the truck soo they are always charging unless i have to charge my phone. The noise cancellation is pretty nice but doesn’t make for better audio was kinda underwhelmed. Weird got the Apple pods sound better than beats when they’re the same company. All in all ive give a 6/10 as a apple user. If i had android might be the go to. May see about returning them or selling on fb.

Report:
Caved in and got the beats studio buds. Target had em on sale for $20 off. One gym session in and no go for me. They fell out twice, and rolled across the whole gym. The wireless pros have the loop soo I’ve never had that happen. Next is the charger they got that weird android port so i cant charge them in my car w the apple charger. Small inconvenience but actually makes all difference i leave my headphones in the truck soo they are always charging unless i have to charge my phone. The noise cancellation is pretty nice but doesn’t make for better audio was kinda underwhelmed. Weird got the Apple pods sound better than beats when they’re the same company. All in all ive give a 6/10 as a apple user. If i had android might be the go to. May see about returning them or selling on fb.
Was curious about these. Thanks for writing this up

Back
Top Bottom