NT...what's the dumbest thing you've heard someone say?

You know the might ducks of Anaheim changed their name to the Anaheim ducks in 2004-2005 when Disney sold the team? Not really seeing how this is a dumb question...

I'm thinking OP's girl thought the team from the movie actually became the real team (not just the name, the players too)

Not the dumbest, but it annoys me ~

Fans that speak like they are part of their favorite team. For example, "We're going to the x championship," "We just drafted x," and so on.

That's called being a fan. :rolleyes

You must be a Heat "fan".

Negged. 

Fans that speak like they are part of their favorite team. For example, "We're going to the x championship," "We just drafted x," and so on.

this is the rare form of ether that burns the soul more.... dat truthful ether :rofl:

Last edited:
:lol: .

I was thinking about that earlier - I was looking into integrating yambs into my vocab.

That's called being a fan. :rolleyes

You must be a Heat "fan".

Negged. 

Of course they wouldn't talk like that in public this is the internet god dammit
I guarantee if you say yambs in conversation, it will become part of your lingo

Ricky is right the ish just flows while talkin

I was the dollar store, and this family was there shopping and whatever... and the mom says, "Oh look, Sprite. That's almost like diet soda and it's better for you."

:smh::smh:

Had to get in on this:

"Is homecoming gonna be an away game this year?"

"Chicken?! I thought buffalo wings were made out of potatoes"

On the way to NY '09 "Hey guys, I think I see the world trade center!"

While looking at an ad for Forza 4 "Wow that's a really nice Forza" ...it was a ferrari f230

All courtesy of my man Moeez Ahmed. Full gov. He deserves it.

The other day I suggested to my boys that we go karting (not that amusement park type of karting like the ones at Boomer's). So my boy checks out the place online and he's reading through the rules and what not and it says that you must wear a helmet when driving the karts on track. He goes "Why do we need to wear a helmet if it's just go karts" :smh: :smh: Mind you these karts have no seat belts, they're the real deal. Also under all the rules it clearly says "Karting is a physically demanding sport, people with back or neck problems shouldn't ride". He goes "It's physically demanding? But why? It's just like driving all you need to do is turn the wheel and that's it." :stoneface: :stoneface: :smh:
I literally wanted to do this to him
cca23645_986360.gif

Me: Luis, what does FBI stand for
Luis: :thinksandponders:
Me: Dude, it stand for Federal Business Administration.
Luis: Oh yeah!
Me&Girl: :rofl:
Luis: Wait.... that's not it!
Everyone: :rofl: :rofl:
Luis: :stoneface:

Salty Lakers fans talking about we gonz get dwight. massa says we goon win da chip.

Kobe is only cheered for when getting yambs in the olys.

IDK whose worse Lakers or Knicks fans. Talkin about we gonna win it this year.

Salty Lakers fans talking about we gonz get dwight. massa says we goon win da chip.

wat?

One of my more tenured coworkers just tried to get mad at me over something I did on "July 31th (thirty oneth)."

Wasnt even a typo, thats how she actually said it.

wat?

One of my more tenured coworkers just tried to get mad at me over something I did on "July 31th (thirty oneth)."
Wasnt even a typo, thats how she actually said it.

That's NOT how you say it?

Hyundai dealership manager: You can buy a base model and we can tear out the interior, put in leather and a sunroof. It'll still be cheaper than buying a Limited edition.

Me:
indifferent.gif
mean.gif

When white people say their not racist/prejudice because they have black friends or friends that are of other races...Once I hear you say that, I know you got a white hood in your closet somewhere or your parents do..

My friends said if Lebron went to another team, then that team would be his favorite team. Then continues to tell me he is not riding Lebrons nuts.
mean.gif

My friends said if Lebron went to another team, then that team would be his favorite team. Then continues to tell me he is not riding Lebrons nuts.:smh:
sounds like he just ... likes lebron...

what's wrong w/ that?

that whole "we" nonsense is buns, though...

When white people say their not racist/prejudice because they have black friends or friends that are of other races...Once I hear you say that, I know you got a white hood in your closet somewhere or your parents do..
when black people automatically jump to conclusions and assume everyone around them is a racist 
mean.gif

some of you need to learn to let go of the hate in your hearts

A friend of mine said another friend of ours isn't a outgoing person because she doesn't club. :rolleyes

I don't club either so that meant I'm not outgoing as well. Thank God I mastered ignoring stupidity.

I am so glad I found this thread. Back in highschool, my friends sister was pretty much your stereotypical blond.
Once when we ordered pizza and wings and we offered her some, she said "Are buffalo wings made from real buffalo?"
Today on facebook, some girl ended up posting "My patients is wearing thin" :rofl:

"It always seemed to me that white cleats translates better on TV and makes the player appear to run faster"
:stoneface:

Back
Top Bottom