NT...what's the dumbest thing you've heard someone say?

A manager at a previous workplace once told me that, "all adopted children end up looking like their adopted parents, regardless of race." :rolleyes Needless to say, I lost all respect for her that day.

Just a couple of days ago my friend said 45% of Brazil has aids
mean.gif

Old Football Coach: The sun only revolves around the earth once in a lifetime boy, you gotta take advantage.

This play works 9/10 times everytime.

Boy you gotta be pacific.

I am so glad I found this thread. Back in highschool, my friends sister was pretty much your stereotypical blond.
Once when we ordered pizza and wings and we offered her some, she said "Are buffalo wings made from real buffalo?"
Today on facebook, some girl ended up posting "My patients is wearing thin" :rofl:
minus whale git her a ***** ion ary

I'm taking some classes at a local cal state university to prepare for my grad school apps. I'm in the library and there's a group of three Freshman girls studying math at a table next to me. I'm assuming they're freshman, because they spend their entire 40 mins at the library trying to figure out what a positive and negative slope is. I don't care how bad you are at math, but if you can't distinguish between a positive and a negative slope, you are just more than bad at math...

"It always seemed to me that white cleats translates better on TV and makes the player appear to run faster"
:stoneface:

I think there's a similar quote in the Nike Sole Provider book. They were talking about Jordan getting fined for wearing black and red Jordans which were violating the uniform color rule. Supposedly people thought the same thing, black shoes made players look slower and clumsy or something :stoneface:

I believe two semesters ago at a Community College I was taking a world history class, lecture was about the KKK. At the end of the lesson big black dude asks, "So were the KKK terrorizing blacks or whites?" Class was shook lol and yes dude was serious

At work the other day and some lady asked my supervisor "what nationality are you?"

Supervisor: "Cambodian"

Lady: "So you speak Spanish right?"

:lol: schools are failing our kids

today in class 2 mexican dudes next to me was arguing about somethin random, and one mexican dude litterally in complete seriousness says:

"TGIF alright? means i dont give a ****"

oh how i tried so hard to keep quiet

today in class 2 mexican dudes next to me was arguing about somethin random, and one mexican dude litterally in complete seriousness says:

"TGIF alright? means i dont give a ****"

oh how i tried so hard to keep quiet

Dude i just pictured that in my head and ******g laughed my *** off.

At work the other day and some lady asked my supervisor "what nationality are you?"

Supervisor: "Cambodian"

Lady: "So you speak Spanish right?"

laugh.gif
schools are failing our kids
She was probably thinking of the Philippines. 

I'd cut her some slack. 

A hillbilly once asked me "hey so in golf do you really slap that ball around with a stick or do you buy real fancy clubs?" :rolleyes

I mostly have stupid questions that people ask me at work. I truly believe that some customers are complete morons.

"Do you work here?"
No, I just put on dressy clothes and a name badge for the hell of it. Oh and I like to stand behind the customer service desk and play on the register for no reason. I decided to play dress up as a retail employee for the day.

"Why can I sign here? it's not working.!" And it's 99% always a woman who does this and it shames me to be one sometimes.
"Ma'am you have to slide your credit card first before you can sign and get a receipt."

"Do you need to see my ID for this check?"
Uh, duh? i can't take a check without a valid form of ID.

Not the dumbest things I've heard but...

"A 500 calorie diet isn't unhealthy for you"

"An elliptical is a higher impact machine than a treadmill"

its 10 o clock. me and my boys are texting in the group text we have going and one says lets go to the woodbury outlets this week. my other boy says why are you gonna go now? its sunday and theyre closed, plus its 10 o clock

-_-

Just a couple: "George Bush was a saint"

"If Obama get elected, we're all going to forced to become Muslim. He's going to make ALL women wear burkas." All I could do was
mean.gif

"Soulja Boy is lyrical"
laugh.gif

The last question on a test I had was a funny "haha here's an easy extra point" type question.

Which is heavier..
a) 1 lb of fat
b) 1 lb muscle
c) _____insert something I cant remember here (probably like 1 lb of feathers)
d) neither

Two girls outside my class after the test were asking each other what they put..they both agreed on 1 lb of muscle because it's more dense.
I was dying on the inside.

Wore a snapback to the bar. I was talkin to this one fine shorty. She grabs my hat, tries to be flirty and ask me, "what size is this hat?"

I gave her a pass since shes cute LOL

Wore a snapback to the bar. I was talkin to this one fine shorty. She grabs my hat, tries to be flirty and ask me, "what size is this hat?"
I gave her a pass since shes cute LOL

I was wearing a Yankee hat and some broad asked me what basketball team it was.

My girl and I were out at a bar/lounge with a patio in the back.. Must be like midnight or almost 1AM, so it's obviously dark outside. Girl and I we're chilling and drinking when these two incredibly dumb blonde girls walk by and dumb says to dumber "lets go sit in the shade" :x :smh:

I couldn't resist the urge and busted up laughing at how stupid they were :lol:

Definitely not the dumbest thing I've heard someone say, but immediately came to mind as soon as I read the thread title

Last edited:
I mostly have stupid questions that people ask me at work. I truly believe that some customers are complete morons.
"Do you work here?"
No, I just put on dressy clothes and a name badge for the hell of it. Oh and I like to stand behind the customer service desk and play on the register for no reason. I decided to play dress up as a retail employee for the day.

People stay asking me this at work, i try my hardest to not be an a-hole and give a sarcastic response

I was working and overheard two dumb women talking. This was during the Olympics.

"So what's the time difference from here to London?"

"It's like a 10 hour flight, so would it be like a 10 hour difference?"

:lol:

Girl could get it though

Back
Top Bottom