NT...what's the dumbest thing you've heard someone say?

"A man Future is this generations Jimi Hendrix!!!!" - Coworker

This one chick I was mad cool with back in high school asked me 2 of the dumbest questions about New York I ever heard.
"Are there any beaches in NY?"
"Does the sun ever come out, cause it always looks cloudy and you know the tall buildings must block the sun rays"
:stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:
hope you got them yambs...

"Where does the sun go when it' cloudy?"

SMH...I wanted to punch the chick in her face...BUT, we don't women.

I was on the train one night years ago and there was a group of girls on the train, I would say anywhere between 19-21 years old. They looked like they were going to a club and it went like this:

Girl 1: I don't know, can you?
Girl 2: You can't get crabs if you don't have hair.

It just so happens that girl #2 said it when the car was quiet for a brief second. The ENTIRE car of people turned and looked at her like :smh: lol

At the barbershop:

Guy in chair: let me get a ceasar
Barber: sure thing
*Goes over head with clippers*
Barber: Like that?
Guy in chair: hmmmm....nah DARKER

:stoneface:

hope you got them yambs...
I ain't gonna front for NT and say I did, because I didn't. :smh: :smh: :smh: I used to crush so hard on her back in 10th grade too :smh: I had 2 chances to get the yambs, both times we skipped school to go over her crib and chill. But this chick is so dumb it's a damn turn off! Even if I whipped it out or gave her signs about my intentions or used some type of foreplay on her, she wouldn't know what to do cause she's that dumb. I have more dumb things she has said, but I haven't seen her in so many years that it's hard to remember. :stoneface:

A shirt saying "money is my game"

"I want someone to wine and dine me!"
The dumb broad gets wined/dined, gives it up quick and hitted and quited and follows up on twitter with
"Why cant I ever find a man?!"

At hat club in the mall a group was looking at a tampa bay rays fitted. Girl asks
"what does the TB stand for?"
Other girl said "Tuberculosis duhh"
She was very srs.

Last edited:
A girl I went to school had tons of these.
Asked why the water on the bottom of the earth just doesn't fall down off the earth
Then she asked if Obama was running for governor of the united states

My homie asked me when new years was..I had to pretend like i didn't hear him smh

A shirt saying "money is my game"
"I want someone to wine and dine me!"
The dumb broad gets wined/dined, gives it up quick and hitted and quited and follows up on twitter with
"Why cant I ever find a man?!"
At hat club in the mall a group was looking at a tampa bay rays fitted. Girl asks
"what does the TB stand for?"
Other girl said "Tuberculosis duhh"
She was very srs.
Insert stewie griffin gif.
You CANNOT be serious about the second one .:smh:

Teacher: Bleach can kill the HIV virus

Classmate: Why don't people with HIV just drink bleach then?

Everyone else in class:
mean.gif

My friend is Korean. The conversation went like this

A: Hey dude, so you're like, Korean right? And from there, right?
B: Yup.
A: That's cool. What part of China is Korea in?

ME: :wow: :lol:

"Do you speak Mexican?"
"I'm a sneaker collector/sneakerhead" How many pairs do you have? "Five"

:lol: I said that once in HS. That broke life doe |I

This girl I was dating said something along the lines to me that I should tell her that I love her. Because she gets told she loved by her family and friends, and she wants a guy (me) to tell her that I loved her :stoneface:

Back
Top Bottom