NT...what's the dumbest thing you've heard someone say?

My cousin told me he doesn't believe in taking medicine because he believes in some sort of conspiracy theory that the government uses medicine "to control your mind". :smh:

Sheer ignorance.

My cousin told me he doesn't believe in taking medicine because he believes in some sort of conspiracy theory that the government uses medicine "to control your mind". :smh:
Sheer ignorance.
its true tho brah

Last edited:
Sheer ignorance.

:nerd: Is your cousin still alive? Can't believe he's giving out Government information like that. :smh:

my friend said society is trying to keep spanish people dumb by having a spanish option on ATMs... he was trying to say that it prevents them from learning english by giving them that option

Sheer ignorance.

something about this statement isn't so "dumb"

my friend said society is trying to keep spanish people dumb by having a spanish option on ATMs... he was trying to say that it prevents them from learning english by giving them that option

i find this a little funny. its almost something a part of my family from mexico would say :lol:

Sheer ignorance.

And begin thread derailment into government conspiracy thread...

My cousin told me he doesn't believe in taking medicine because he believes in some sort of conspiracy theory that the government uses medicine "to control your mind".
mean.gif

Sheer ignorance.
why is this 'sheer ignorance' exactly.?

are you under the impression that your government is looking out for your best interest?

Random chick: "I'm going to transfer from DeVry to SMU"

Teacher: "Name a country"

Student: "Africa"

Co-worker: "You know Tony Romo is a mobster from Illinois "

There is more but I can't think of them right....

with homeys after watching the Avatar last airbender movie which was just turrible
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
. I'm hating the **** outta it then friend goes "it was cool and dope blah blah blah" I say man "they didn't need a fire source to shoot fire" he goes "nah man there was always a fire source you just weren't playing attention".......... I was so heated I was at a loss of words. cot damn I know
mad.gif
I'm pissed to this day thinking he knew more than me about a show he barely watched

why is this 'sheer ignorance' exactly.?

are you under the impression that your government is looking out for your best interest?

Some medicine? all medicine? psychoactive drugs?

just saying "government uses medicine to control your mind"... is too broad to even be of any use even if the government is indeed after your "mind"

Aspirin? Tylenol? what medicine are they using...??

Do the family of government officials not take medicine?

What are you trying to say and where are you getting these ideas from?

Some medicine? all medicine? psychoactive drugs?
just saying "government uses medicine to control your mind"... is too broad to even be of any use even if the government is indeed after your "mind"
Aspirin? Tylenol? what medicine are they using...??
Do the family of government officials not take medicine?
What are you trying to say and where are you getting these ideas from?

I told my cousin that he should take some tylenol for a headache. He thinks somehow that the government will control his mind if he takes medicine. Simple as that.

I told my cousin that he should take some tylenol for a headache. He thinks somehow that the government will control his mind if he takes medicine. Simple as that.

I was responding to club 27 co-signing what your cousin said.

that's actually pretty funny... somebody agreeing with a post in the 'dumbest thing you've heard someone say thread'

waiter:"how would you like your steak done?"
friend: "ummm over easy"

I gave my friend the what the hell did you say look and had to make the strongest effort to keep the soda from coming out my nose :lol:

Back
Top Bottom