NT...what's the dumbest thing you've heard someone say?

"make sure you wear your shoes when you drive so if you get in a car accident your feet wont get cut off"
alien.gif

Former Co-worker (Dude): "Why should I be the princess when I could be the Queen?"

:smh:

Thought of a new one... in highschool a chick in my spanish class said: "Mexicans are dirty because they can't afford water."

Teacher LOST it :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I'm DYING reading these!! My contribution:

Dumb white girl (looking at the sign on a Korean restaurant): "Is that writing Chinese?"
Me: "No, it's Korean."
DWG: "Why don't they just combine all the languages together and make them the same? So confusing..."
Me: :stoneface:

i heard a girl sing the lyrics to "Big Pimpin" once... she sang "Big Pimpin spread the cheese"

Yoooo!! I had a friend who was terrible when it came to mishearing lyrics, and he seriously thought Big Pimpin' were those EXACT SAME LYRICS! Other lines he misheard:

Bloodhound Gang's The Bad Touch: "You and me baby ain't nothing but amosolets, so let's do it like they do on the Discovery Channel..."
What's an amosolet?

LL Cool J's Doin' It: instead of "Doin it and doin it and doin it well" he heard "Antonio, Antonio, Antonio Brown."
???

At the barbershop:
Guy in chair: let me get a ceasar
Barber: sure thing
*Goes over head with clippers*
Barber: Like that?
Guy in chair: hmmmm....nah DARKER
:stoneface:
LMAO TOO LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTE

My girl: "Hey bay. . . . "
Me: "Hi"
My girl: "Are you asleep?"
i dont respond anytime she asks me that

My girl: "Want some head"
Me: "Yes i would appreciate that"
My girl: "Oh i forgot i got my wisdom teeth pulled saturday"
i stop talkin/textin/whatever for a minute for playin wit my emotions

Last edited by a moderator:
Not the dumbest thing i've heard, but it's up there....
21yr old female- "I don't like black guys, but Chris Brown is the only black I would be with. That's my husband"

Last edited:
I remember seeing these on twitter

Tell peter my mink dragging on the floor

This kevin durant dude nice but they need to put KD in the game

another friend thought the lyrics in the song 'we taking over' was "we taking over up in SEATTLE TOWN"

I was ready to give him the back hand to the face but I was to weak from laughing.

"I'm a sneaker collector/sneakerhead" How many pairs do you have? "Five"

i always respond with the blankest stoneface possible

I would like to add:

I'm not racist because I have a black friend :stoneface: :smh:

:smh: :smh:
Customer: "Hey can I get a few slices of green lemon with my diet coke?"
Me:"You mean a lime??"
Customer: "No...its green but smaller and it looks like a lemon"
Me: Proceed to give her a few slices of lime.
Customer: "Thats what I was talking about!!"
:smh:

:wow: :wow:

the ignorance :smh:

My homey:When I grow up imma get me a nice condo like one of these
His brother: Bruh your 23 years old

lmao.. he's still young doe :\

had my own crib at 22 :tongue:

At work one time, it was winter so people were treading in snow near the door. By the end of the day a little puddle had accumulated. Co-worker:

"Man, that water's really wet!"

I was watching Uptown Comic on Bounce channel and some comedian said....

My boy like to brag a lot and said he getting his house built from the ground up, so you know i'm like.... how everybody else get their house built then? :lol:

Last edited:
Girl in my class a year ago...."the only thing I wish was that my ipod (it was a touch) could make calls, then it'd be perfect!"

:stoneface: :stoneface: I had to step out of class for a minute and pretend it was getting water at the fountain :smh:

Last edited:
Wrote this in the old thread -

"Why they got flavored condoms for? Vaginas can't taste nothing" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom