NT...what's the dumbest thing you've heard someone say?

another friend thought the lyrics in the song 'we taking over' was "we taking over up in SEATTLE TOWN"
I was ready to give him the back hand to the face but I was to weak from laughing.

lmfao! :lol: :lol: :lol:

friend of mine: "that just makes it all the more" me and my other patna were like all the more what? he was confused. he truly thought that was how the phrase worked.

read a joke from twitter to this girl
joke said " my birthday is tomorrow, about time! seems like its been a year since my last one."
chick replied and said " if you think about it, it does seem like your birthday only comes once a year."
me::x

In high school the teacher was showing the class where on the field to meet up during a fire/earthquake drill.

So this blonde chick raises her hand.

"what if we are absent that day?"

read a joke from twitter to this girl
joke said " my birthday is tomorrow, about time! seems like its been a year since my last one."
chick replied and said " if you think about it, it does seem like your birthday only comes once a year."
me::x

:lol:

Went bowling back in high school on a date with this girl:

Me: Bowling and got my 3rd strike
(The screen show a turkey... since i got 3 strike)
Girl: Where do we go to pick up the turkey?

Me: WTF???????

This guy in one of my college courses said he was taking a remedial math class and college algebra at the same time, dont see how thats possible if one class is a prereq for the other. Who would even want to do that?

Was talking to my neighbor couple of days ago and he goes "whats that book with the phone numbers in it?" 
laugh.gif

^He obviously doesn't. He's a laker fan tho, so it's all good.

Once had about a 5 minute phone convo with my sister about buying a unicorn.

Last edited:
Well I was on Twitter the other day and I read a tweet that said "Andre 3000 and the dude from OutKast look the same."

Not THE dumbest but one of the more dumb things I can remember in recent memory...

Was having a conversation with a friend of mine who just moved into a new apartment and she mentioned that they have a fireplace. I said, "Oh that's pretty cool." To which she responded "Yeah, but I don't know how or where to find trees to chop down." She was completely serious.

2nk70ww.jpg

Coworker at my job asked me where to go to meet people and mingle with where they dont discuss whats going on in their hood etc, when I suggested museums, another female coworker blurted out "EFF OUTTA HERE, THAT BORING *** ****".

She's a H.S. dropout btw

watching the movie "O" senior year english class... girl goes "Martin Sheen looks a lot like Charlie Sheen are they related ?" whole class hits the collective
indifferent.gif
even the teacher .

Back
Top Bottom