NT, What's The GRIMIEST Place You've Ever Been To?

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

bd325e6e11e44896b542c3c77dd2a332ffcf8ad.bmp

f4415fe0ea83b72b7bb79e9f59ca157d14a6907.bmp

90a352ceef5ee820853eb481213536eb469fdc5.bmp
Imagine me and my cuz trying to convice the Papa John's man that we wouldn't rob him if he delivered our pizza. I was STARVING and homiewouldn't deliver. ( My cuz stays off of chestnut)

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Tenderloin in SF, 70's in Oakland, HP.

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

East Oakland

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

Hunters Point(San Francisco), Brooklyn, East Oakland, projects in Santa Monica

are yall serious? East Oakland is huge and the value of houses varies greatly...granted, there are certain parts of deep East that you wouldn't want to beat past 10pm, as a person who lives in the 70s, I'd have to say that Oakland is far from the "grimiest" place...

Brownsville, Bklyn

and I'm from east ny
laugh.gif

In the 90's, I would have said Bed-stuy, but now, its not as grimey as Brownsville is still

I never been to any of the other grimey places that other nyc nt'ers mentioned (or maybe I have and they're not that bad in my eyes
laugh.gif
)

Imagine me and my cuz trying to convice the Papa John's man that we wouldn't rob him if he delivered our pizza. I was STARVING and homie wouldn't deliver. ( My cuz stays off of chestnut)
only pizza place that deliver is Lil Jimmy's. i stay on chestnut, matter of fact, my house is in the pic
nerd.gif

one of my boys robbed a pizza man. a pizza man from domione's or pizza hut. the pizza man shot my boy dead. dudes aint know the pizza dudes came strappedtoo.
ever since then they dont come round there any more.

Imagine me and my cuz trying to convice the Papa John's man that we wouldn't rob him if he delivered our pizza. I was STARVING and homie wouldn't deliver. ( My cuz stays off of chestnut)
only pizza place that deliver is Lil Jimmy's. i stay on chestnut, matter of fact, my house is in the pic
nerd.gif

one of my boys robbed a pizza man. a pizza man from domione's or pizza hut. the pizza man shot my boy dead. dudes aint know the pizza dudes came strapped too.

damn...that's tragic
tired.gif

Nicaragua. My Trek leaders were there a day ahead of my group and they got robbed in Managua And Brooklyn is not that grimey

nerd.gif

one of my boys robbed a pizza man. a pizza man from domione's or pizza hut. the pizza man shot my boy dead. dudes aint know the pizza dudes came strapped too.

Dang thats tough
tired.gif

My friend's house
alien.gif

3 untrained dogs running around all day and no one cleans. The smell is
sick.gif
. Her hallway reeks of piss and poo because no one EVER cleans the bathroom either. Flies all over the living room and kitchen. Fruit flies in thebedrooms. There's a whole mountain of clothes in every corner of the house. Everytime my friend invites me over, I always try to make up an excuse not togo.... because I like to breathe clean air...

Managua, Nicaragua, it was the nastiest and one of the most beautiful countries I've ever visited all at the same time…

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Somewhere in Illinois... Near Kankakee. It was like Grand Theft Auto San Andreas there.
laugh.gif
Where was this at? I grew up out there, then moved to theChi.

I would say State Street when the projects was up...but now I don't go nowhere past Stony Island...them cats is straight up East Side crazy, I was at myboy crib this summer on 76th and Kingston and the police in the chopper was over the loud speaker saying "Get ready, we finna arrest about 5 of ya'lland bust open about 10 of ya'll skulls"
smh.gif
at CPD

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Detroit.

-The Juice

I was there on Halloween night. things was JUMPIN OFF. people tippin cars over catchin stuff on fire..crazy

East St. Louis is a close second
sick.gif

Originally Posted by moe200069

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Tenderloin in SF, 70's in Oakland, HP.

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

East Oakland

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

Hunters Point(San Francisco), Brooklyn, East Oakland, projects in Santa Monica

are yall serious? East Oakland is huge and the value of houses varies greatly...granted, there are certain parts of deep East that you wouldn't want to be at past 10pm, as a person who lives in the 70s, I'd have to say that Oakland is far from the "grimiest" place...

When's the last time you been to Oakland?

Port Elizabeth, South Africa and West Baltimore.

Worked at a school in South Africa. The township that was next to the school was awful. Shakcs the size of my room housing 6 people.

Did Habitat for Humanity Sandtown in Baltimore. I was chilling outside on a stoop and had three fiends come up to me thinking I was slinging. I was like,I'm White Godddamnit!!!! Why would my %#% be selling her-on in West baltimore.

Ended up in the wrong part of Florence, Italy with some friends and it def had us clutchin' our wallets and rushin' outta there

Skid Row is pretty bad but Shenzhen, China was far and away the worse. Dirty little kids everywhere and dudes doing dental work on the sidewalk
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom