NT, Where Do You See Yourself In...? Vol. 5 Years

i'll have my bachelors in mechanical engineering, third year out of college...hopefully making racks at an oil company

Feels like I walked into a job interview with this thread
laugh.gif

Hopefully with a good engineering job, and maybe being in graduate school. I just hope I've progressed in my career...

Feels like I walked into a job interview with this thread
laugh.gif

Hopefully with a good engineering job, and maybe being in graduate school. I just hope I've progressed in my career...

Really don't know, Probably working in the Oil Fields here in Texas, I always wanted to be an Architect though.

If not I have some cousins in Mexico that have a big engineering company and my bro just Graduated from the University he's gotten offers from some Petroleum companies and other engineering companies. I'll try to get hooked up, I really don't feel like going to college.

Later in Life: Marry a White chick, have 2 or 3 kids, I'll still be on NT, and just live life.

Even though my worst memories were as a kid, I really miss being a kid though
frown.gif
tired.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Really don't know, Probably working in the Oil Fields here in Texas, I always wanted to be an Architect though.

If not I have some cousins in Mexico that have a big engineering company and my bro just Graduated from the University he's gotten offers from some Petroleum companies and other engineering companies. I'll try to get hooked up, I really don't feel like going to college.

Later in Life: Marry a White chick, have 2 or 3 kids, I'll still be on NT, and just live life.

Even though my worst memories were as a kid, I really miss being a kid though
frown.gif
tired.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Have my bachelor's in criminal justice, training and traveling as an officer in the Marine Corps. Possibly with a wife but nothing is guaranteed.

Have my bachelor's in criminal justice, training and traveling as an officer in the Marine Corps. Possibly with a wife but nothing is guaranteed.

Have my degree in info system. But if anyone can help me. I would like to know what a good spot to move into music, im not trying to be a rapper, i make beats but not sure if i want to be a producer(but its a possibility). I need some direction through experience on where to make my love and money in music.

Have my degree in info system. But if anyone can help me. I would like to know what a good spot to move into music, im not trying to be a rapper, i make beats but not sure if i want to be a producer(but its a possibility). I need some direction through experience on where to make my love and money in music.

90% of these responses are lame. Why does everyone crush their dreams and aim for stability/mediocrity?

90% of these responses are lame. Why does everyone crush their dreams and aim for stability/mediocrity?

Back
Top Bottom