NT, Where Do You See Yourself In...? Vol. 5 Years

Masters degree and a line number for Senior Master Sergeant. I'm 25 now so if everything goes right I will be on pace to make Chief in 15-16 years (beating the average by 10 years easy).

Masters degree and a line number for Senior Master Sergeant. I'm 25 now so if everything goes right I will be on pace to make Chief in 15-16 years (beating the average by 10 years easy).

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

'celebrating the 5 year anniversary of you asking me this question' - Mitch Hedberg

mitch...

RIP

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WErunSF

Still on NT

talking about how NT changed since 5 years ago

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

but on the thread...

i scrolled thru and didnt see any similarities to mine so i'll contribute.

now, i'm 22, and starting on my MBA in international Management after i just got my Marketing Degree.

my pops is a high level operator at Conoco Phillips, so i'm going to try and get rolling in their Marketing Division.

so, by 27, i'd be finished w/ the MBA, hopefully rising up the chain of some MAJOR coroporation...

also, by 27, i want to get a few small business loans and franchise a few quick eating spots (like subway), open up some manual carwashes, and open a parking garage.

why those? they're EASY to maintain, and the return on invested income comes faster cuz there isnt much labor to be paid.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

'celebrating the 5 year anniversary of you asking me this question' - Mitch Hedberg

mitch...

RIP

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WErunSF

Still on NT

talking about how NT changed since 5 years ago

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

but on the thread...

i scrolled thru and didnt see any similarities to mine so i'll contribute.

now, i'm 22, and starting on my MBA in international Management after i just got my Marketing Degree.

my pops is a high level operator at Conoco Phillips, so i'm going to try and get rolling in their Marketing Division.

so, by 27, i'd be finished w/ the MBA, hopefully rising up the chain of some MAJOR coroporation...

also, by 27, i want to get a few small business loans and franchise a few quick eating spots (like subway), open up some manual carwashes, and open a parking garage.

why those? they're EASY to maintain, and the return on invested income comes faster cuz there isnt much labor to be paid.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

90% of these responses are lame. Why does everyone crush their dreams and aim for stability/mediocrity?

Not offended, but still felt the need to reply.

My dreams as a kid:

-To get paid for being an artist. Did it for 5 years and wanted to move on to something else. I was always interested in electronics as a kid too...

-To travel the world. Did a lot of it, but I'll continue to travel into old age. It'll be fun to do so with my kids.

-Marry a Spanish woman. Did it.

-Move to and live in California. Did it.

-Live an adventurous lifestyle. Over did it.

I'm perfectly fine with stability at this point. I do have some ideas that I want to flesh out with energy, but I still have a lot to learn.

90% of these responses are lame. Why does everyone crush their dreams and aim for stability/mediocrity?

Not offended, but still felt the need to reply.

My dreams as a kid:

-To get paid for being an artist. Did it for 5 years and wanted to move on to something else. I was always interested in electronics as a kid too...

-To travel the world. Did a lot of it, but I'll continue to travel into old age. It'll be fun to do so with my kids.

-Marry a Spanish woman. Did it.

-Move to and live in California. Did it.

-Live an adventurous lifestyle. Over did it.

I'm perfectly fine with stability at this point. I do have some ideas that I want to flesh out with energy, but I still have a lot to learn.

I don't think I will see it for real dogg for real man, that *#%# ain't. promised man
I don't think my luck is that good, I hope it is but if it ain't, so be it, I'm ready

I don't think I will see it for real dogg for real man, that *#%# ain't. promised man
I don't think my luck is that good, I hope it is but if it ain't, so be it, I'm ready

90 percent are realistic.

how old are you, fambs?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

90 percent are realistic.

how old are you, fambs?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

If i'm alive i want to have some computer certifications
still helping my parents with their dream of actually owning their house
hopefully having a woman i can trust and vice versa
And have my prison body by then(without going to prison)

If i'm alive i want to have some computer certifications
still helping my parents with their dream of actually owning their house
hopefully having a woman i can trust and vice versa
And have my prison body by then(without going to prison)

Hmm I guess I read the thread title wrong. My dream is in the next  5 years I see myself with a mansion, a yacht and 2 white women.

Hmm I guess I read the thread title wrong. My dream is in the next  5 years I see myself with a mansion, a yacht and 2 white women.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

w/ a gold plated 80 inch 3D LED tv w/ a diamond encrusted remote and a lion name "Dog" just to mess w/ its head.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

w/ a gold plated 80 inch 3D LED tv w/ a diamond encrusted remote and a lion name "Dog" just to mess w/ its head.

Back
Top Bottom