NT: Who do you think is the most hated NBA Player?

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

I fail to see how it ISN'T Bruce Bowen, I mean outside of me, everyone thinks he's a dirty player, and is disliked outside the Spurs organization. There's people that we all don't like, Wade, Kobe, LeBron, KG, whoever because they're good or get star treatment, but Bowen, dude's just straight up hate because they think he's a dirty player.

I agree to a certain extent. I think only the people who really follow the NBA closely hate Bruce Bowen because they can tell when a player's dirty andwhen a player isn't. I'd probably say overall most hated NBA player would be Kobe just because of this troubles in Colorado, his feud with PhilJackson, and throwing everyone's beloved Shaq under the bus. Plus ESPN drove these stories into the ground so everyone should be familiar with these.

^ Exactly. No one knows who Bruce Bowen is unless you really follow the NBA.

Around here if you tell the layman or soccer mom that Kobe is your favorite player, they tend to look at you as some sort of miscreant or sexual deviant. Isuppose that is one of the reasons I like him so much.

I guess amongst older people kobe is hated, but a lot of younger people i know that used to hate the guy when he had the trials and trouble before are on his Dnow. and he doesnt seem to get that hate by the media anymore, he's really cleaned up his image.

2006-05-04-kobe.jpg

no contest. its kobe and then lebron....

the hate stems from jealousy from fans of opposing teams that got rammed by these two individuals.....

with success comes jealousy....

believe it or not but the goat MJ was heavily hated as well until idiots realized what they were witnessing.....

Originally Posted by bbllplaya23

My most hated? Kobe.
NT's most hated? Wade.

The most hated amongst NBA players themselves? I'll go with Bowen.

Other than the fact that I really don't hate any players, best response so far.

How has Spree not been mentioned yet. Amonst me; John Starks, Spree, and Frank Brikowski. Amongst P.J Carlesimo= Spree

yeah its kobe nevermind the jersey sales, the all star voting, mvp chants at visiting arenas. mad hate

I dont think a player can be named "most hated"

If there is, it's Manu, or any other player who flops like nobody's business.
However, some people hate Kobe... but like gko2408 said, it evens out with Kobe lovers and Kobe haters.
Wade gets hate because of all the phantom calls around him.
Deshawn gets hate because he is trying to show people that Lebron isnt God.
Lebron gets hate because the NBA believes he is God.

There are a bunch in an elite group, to say the least. I dont think I could pick one... but in my opinion, it's Manu by a mile.

Kobe (Because he reached out and "touched" the white girl)(then snitched) or LeBron (Because to ESPN he IS Jesus)

Back
Top Bottom