NT Yuku Complaint Thread.

Originally Posted by I Love AF1

I try editing my profile in wysiwyg mode, but it shows the options for 2 seconds, then goes to my profile page. what the #@*#?

I'm having the same problemw with the wysiwyg editor...

Why do we have to use an html code "br" for line breaks? I can't format my replies properly. Is this because I am using Safari, or because I aminept at html? Is there any possible way we can make the reply box a little more user friendly?

Originally Posted by its Labrev

How the hell do I change my signature?
nerd.gif

at the top of the page Click the Navigation button and "Edit Signature" is there

I think all of us that dont like it should stop coming then they'll get the picture.. dude this place is disgusting..
Don't think you'd be making an impact or statement by making silly "threats" of not returning to NT. No one cares. Please try itthough. It would clean up this site a whole lot.
laugh.gif

I'm using Safari right now on my Mac, and NT is not running smoothly. Even now, as I type this, there's lag and when I scroll up or down it scrolls atlike 1 frame-per-second. When I try to scroll all the way down the page, it'll skip and stutter.
smh.gif

I checked on other websites, and it's just NT. Also, when I hit "Add Reply", the toolbar (with the all alignment, text, and quoating buttons,etc) that was once there is gone (maybe because I'm on Safari).

This NT-Yuku layout needs to be revised. There are three different fonts on a given page, causing clutter. (ie: Arial for text, Tahoma for the new Yukubuttons, and then the "Add Reply" and "Add Post" buttons from NT-ezBoard. Too many visual cues to pick up on. Not to mention all the fontsare different sizes. The 'Featured Topics' and 'Search Tags' should be allowed to be moved below all the forums.

Avy's are bigger in size, which causes destractions but some like the bigger ones. Signatures needed to be regulated again, some are too big (in terms offont size and length) and can we turn off that 'green ball' next to the screen names? I don't care if someone is online or not, and it just adds tothe clutter.

Why do we have to use an html code "br" for line breaks? I can't format my replies properly. Is this because I am using Safari, or because I am inept at html? Is there any possible way we can make the reply box a little more user friendly?
I think it is Safari. I read NT-Yuku doesn't work properly on it, and I'm experiencing the same problems as you are. I have to use'br' tags when typing replies. Also, the toolbar to help with replies is missing.

Glad to see you on your old SN
laugh.gif

i'm testing NT out on safari and it seems perfectly smooth for me except for the lack of editing options in the reply box. I may be alone on that, judgingfrom all these complaints.
if you have a choice definitely switch over to firefox tho.

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Originally Posted by its Labrev

How the hell do I change my signature?
nerd.gif

at the top of the page Click the Navigation button and "Edit Signature" is there

Yeah I found it after actually trying to look.
laugh.gif
Thanks though.

Looks sloppy. To much stuff in such a compact thread. Everything is bigger, which makes it look worse. While there is more options and features, it's allover the place, not subtle as the old NT boards. The full line between the sig and post is garbage, just make it in the center 1/3 of a full line, it will lookmuch cleaner, or go back to the old NT board look of it.

I have more, but I can't remember.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by koolbarbone

Maybe this was answered but is there a shortcut to quote?

what kind of shortcut do you want?...there's already 3 options.
1. hit the quote link
2. using the quote button in the full text editor.
3. manually type the [qu0te] [/qu0te] codes in the quick reply

Thanks dirty, I guess I didn't see the quotes in the text edit.

its gonna take some getting used to, but no major complaints. i think this'll be a lot better in the long run

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by koolbarbone

Maybe this was answered but is there a shortcut to quote?

what kind of shortcut do you want?...there's already 3 options.
1. hit the quote link
2. using the quote button in the full text editor.
3. manually type the [qu0te] [/qu0te] codes in the quick reply

pimp.gif

Some people just don't like change, but will eventually get used to it. Personally, I'm getting used to it...it's decently easy to read on my phonewhich is a plus.

However, trying to browse at work takes some effort due to spacing. Can't really complain about that since I'm most likely not supposed to be doing it.

only thing i don't like is that the post count on my profile and the count that shows when i post are off by 15.
laugh.gif

no real biggie tho.

Originally Posted by ultrasur1

only thing i don't like is that the post count on my profile and the count that shows when i post are off by 15.
laugh.gif
you can customize that to your exact tastes

And where exactly do you go to do that? Cause my count is off also

Originally Posted by GREENREDGREEN

Originally Posted by CashmereThought96

I think all of us that dont like it should stop coming then they'll get the picture.. dude this place is disgusting.. like i didnt think it was that bad until im like sitting here not being able to surf nt because of how unsightly it is... Meth real talk i really think we should just go back to basic's this is like one of those epic mistakes in presidents career.. we cant deal with this.. you can tell there is a problem when im not typing in purple

laugh.gif
why aren't you typing in purple? it's mad easy to change the color now.

Its actually alot harder i had everything set up so easy i used myautotext on my sidekick and an auto text program on my cpu which all i had to type was "ntext" and it write in purple for me same for iss and otherforums i used.. now the ezcodes dont work on here how the hell am i going to re program it?

and i have to say this works terrible on sidekick devices
eyes.gif

OK everyone that says, nothing wrong. try posting in the buy/sell thread!!!!! and see if your reply shows on the thread.....

Its very different but Im sure I will get used to it.

I haven't posted a pic yet so I will have to see how that works out.

Back
Top Bottom