NT Yuku Complaint Thread.

Not too many complaints here, just a question. How do you resize the emoticons???

Originally Posted by s dubl

Not too many complaints here, just a question. How do you resize the emoticons???

Click on an image in your post editor and drag the boxes to resize it.

It's useful for photos, obnoxious with emoticons. Oh wow! That stoneface is HUGE! LOLZORS!! You must REALLY be unimpressed! That's SO COOL -way more effective than a normal emoticon! Let's make a pimp emoticon take up the entire screen - then go complain about how Yuku's layout wastesspace.

On the old board, it was MULTIPLE emoticons. Oh boy, it's a WALL of stonefaces. Look out, here's a clever fellow... he's constructed astoneface MADE OF STONEFACES! Call Harvard admissions.
One EEK? No no, try TEN eeks. Now THAT is copped! Hopefully they'll get over these AMAZING discoveries in the near future, since we're already sick of it.

laugh.gif
Thanks Meth. Don'tworry i wont abuse it. I was just wondering.
It will get real annoying when people stare posting like 50 emoticons this size.

I try editing my profile in wysiwyg mode, but it shows the options for 2 seconds, then goes to my profile page. what the #@*#?

PS: bring the censored smiley back.

^ The same was happening with me all day yesterday. I was a problem that didn't occur the day before. I had to use a stop loading button on Firefox toprevent it from loading all the way and managed to edit my profile that way.

^^ I have that same problem right now and before it was working fine. Ah well, i think im done editing my profile anyways.

i on't have any complaints, just a question. How do you send friend requests and give kudos?

Originally Posted by Method Man

So, it's obvious that we would attract complaints quite literally NO MATTER WHAT we did. As such, you'll excuse me if it's of minor importance that you don't like the HOT TOPICS ICON after 4 days of use.

I thought it was as simple as just disabling by a click of the mouse.

I didn't know it was this complicated and elaborate system of steps needed to be done.

I think all of us that dont like it should stop coming then they'll get the picture.. dude this place is disgusting.. like i didnt think it was that baduntil im like sitting here not being able to surf nt because of how unsightly it is... Meth real talk i really think we should just go back to basic's thisis like one of those epic mistakes in presidents career.. we cant deal with this.. you can tell there is a problem when im not typing in purple

I want to make a thread on the selling lounge for Sz. 115 and up, but i always get an error page after submitting my thread. Does anyone else have thisproblem? Seems that ever since i signed with yuku, I've been having unusual problems. I'd appreciate the help. Thanks

gonna take a minute to get used to the "spaced out-ness" and it takes longer to browse prob b/c of the combo of this wack comp im on and the hugeavys...

how do you search for people? i wanna add my boy but he posts like once a week so i wont be able to find him on the forum.

Originally Posted by koolbarbone

Maybe this was answered but is there a shortcut to quote?

what kind of shortcut do you want?...there's already 3 options.
1. hit the quote link
2. using the quote button in the full text editor.
3. manually type the [qu0te] [/qu0te] codes in the quick reply

Also, Yuku seems to run way slower than ezBoard.

Anyone else notice this, or is it just me?

Still, though... Yuku > ezBoard, all day, every day.

Yeah man...my window freezes up (although temporarially) everytime I attempt to scroll down. It is getting annoying. Any forum, any topic. There's even adelay if I go to hit 'quicky reply' right now.

I wonder why this is? I'm using the most updated version of IE.

Anyone know how I can get my contact info to show up on my profile? Like, right now, nothing is showing up (like my email and stuff), and I can't figureout why. It's also not showing up in the little "Interact" bar..

I actually liked seeing the stats of how many users and guests were on nt at any given time. I think you should bring that back

Originally Posted by CashmereThought96

I think all of us that dont like it should stop coming then they'll get the picture.. dude this place is disgusting.. like i didnt think it was that bad until im like sitting here not being able to surf nt because of how unsightly it is... Meth real talk i really think we should just go back to basic's this is like one of those epic mistakes in presidents career.. we cant deal with this.. you can tell there is a problem when im not typing in purple

laugh.gif
why aren't you typing in purple? it's mad easy to change the color now.

Back
Top Bottom