pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

what happen to the release date ticker??? i still dont like the way the number of the pages are.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

what happen to the release date ticker??? i still dont like the way the number of the pages are.

We don't need it anymore. It didn't work well on all devices and we can replace it with our featured topics and the new calendar - which we'llbe adding release dates to shortly.
You'll be able to search the calendar and view release dates by category using search tags.

Its actually alot harder i had everything set up so easy i used my autotext on my sidekick and an auto text program on my cpu which all i had to type was "ntext" and it write in purple for me same for iss and other forums i used.. now the ezcodes dont work on here how the hell am i going to re program it?

and i have to say this works terrible on sidekick devices
I'm sorry that you're not enjoying the new platform - but look at it from our perspective.

Ezboard, as a platform, was around 9 years old. That's archaic. You go to any other board, the feature list blows ezboard's away. Our search - oneof the most basic functions a message board has - didn't even work properly.

Are you really telling us that we should go BACK to that platform because you can't type in purple easily?

AZTLAN 23 wrote:
OK everyone that says, nothing wrong. try posting in the buy/sell thread!!!!! and see if your reply shows on the thread.....
laugh.gif
Bro, that has nothing to do with Yuku. That has to do with US. Wedon't allow replies or threads in our Buy/Sell forums until we have checked them and approved them.

Just the change. I guess nothing gold can stay. The old niketalk was dated, time for the new age. Yuku is extremely nice though compared to ezboard. Man, wecame along way since '99 and nikepark

Only thing I dont like are are the oversized smilies that take up my entire screen.
indifferent.gif
Other wise it's pretty nice.

Its actually alot harder
Oh I didnt know about that auto stuff.

to me it's easier cuz i didn't even know how to change font colors in replies on ezboard.
laugh.gif

Only thing I dont like are are the oversized smilies that take up my entire screen.
indifferent.gif
Other wise it's pretty nice.
yea. i think something needs to be done about people making those gigantic emoticons... make it against the rules. it's annoying as hell.

^ click on Navigation, then when you are in your profile click on your Avatar and you should be able to figure it out from there.

Originally Posted by are owe double s

^ click on Navigation, then when you are in your profile click on your Avatar and you should be able to figure it out from there.

Damn, I been asking this in mad posts, and I didn't know all you had to do was keep clickin on that sum *@%@!

Thanks.

For some reason, my avy turned white.
New emoticons=
sick.gif

Can someone tell me where the place where you make your sig is?

takes abit getting used to. Was wondering why whenever I tried to reply, it brought me to the "write a mod a request" page. Took a week to figure itout. oh well, whatever

Not really a complaint but is there anyway to change it so that when there are now posts to a thread they go back to red so you know.

i don't like the line above the sigs.
and the OG > new emoticons. not to mention,
roll.gif
is too fast.
and i'm don't like how the censored emoticon doesn't come up. it's my favorite one.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WhatisLove

Anyone know how I can get my contact info to show up on my profile? Like, right now, nothing is showing up (like my email and stuff), and I can't figure out why. It's also not showing up in the little "Interact" bar..
Anyone? I still can't figure it out.

Back
Top Bottom