NTers are you rocking camo shorts this summer?

Originally Posted by you big dummy

camo shorts, no socks with some red bapes J's

I go with the no sock look too......but you DO realize they make "no-show" socks, right? (no sarcasm)
Also, i was super late on the whole 'black no-show socks' to rock with low cut shoes that have a black inner liner. It was like a damn revelation when i got put on. 

I go with the no sock look too......but you DO realize they make "no-show" socks, right? (no sarcasm)
Also, i was super late on the whole 'black no-show socks' to rock with low cut shoes that have a black inner liner. It was like a damn revelation when i got put on. 

Originally Posted by oo206oo

.but you DO realize they make "no-show" socks, right? (no sarcasm)
I'm assuming that's a rap lyric
I'd go even further and assume that's wayne

edit:

google says I'm correct 
pimp.gif

.but you DO realize they make "no-show" socks, right? (no sarcasm)
I'm assuming that's a rap lyric
I'd go even further and assume that's wayne

edit:

google says I'm correct 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Wordy Dirts

http://www.molecule.asia/shorts/

Aside for those hideous camo joints post before, they actually have some decent looking non-camo cargo short. They also come in some taller inseam sizes for my fellow giants. Just copped x2 15 "inseams.

we have a winner. been lookin for a decent pair and failing for the last year. i knew this thread would point me in the right direction.

thank you sir

Originally Posted by Wordy Dirts

http://www.molecule.asia/shorts/

Aside for those hideous camo joints post before, they actually have some decent looking non-camo cargo short. They also come in some taller inseam sizes for my fellow giants. Just copped x2 15 "inseams.

we have a winner. been lookin for a decent pair and failing for the last year. i knew this thread would point me in the right direction.

thank you sir

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

dat dere af cargos are the truth, got them in navy and creme.

grab some pairs @ ae, af, hm , jcrew, rl, hollister, gap, old navy, skateshops

dat dere af cargos are the truth, got them in navy and creme.

grab some pairs @ ae, af, hm , jcrew, rl, hollister, gap, old navy, skateshops

Best place to cop no-show socks? Online?

Yes, I'm serious.

Haven't been to a mall in 7 months.

Back
Top Bottom