NTers are you rocking camo shorts this summer?

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Originally Posted by you big dummy

camo shorts, no socks with some red bapes J's

I go with the no sock look too......but you DO realize they make "no-show" socks, right? (no sarcasm)
Also, i was super late on the whole 'black no-show socks' to rock with low cut shoes that have a black inner liner. It was like a damn revelation when i got put on. 
Best place to cop no-show socks? Online?

Yes, I'm serious.

Haven't been to a mall in 7 months.

Camo shorts are roughly all i wear. khaki shorts once in awhile but thats really it.

Abercrombie shorts fit and look the best IMO.

all credit goes to my dude Mr. oo206oo for buying shorts too small for him, and then selling them to me back in the day to set off my obsession.

im on like my 5th pair by now.

mazel tov, bearded wonder....

Camo shorts are roughly all i wear. khaki shorts once in awhile but thats really it.

all credit goes to my dude Mr. oo206oo for buying shorts too small for him, and then selling them to me back in the day to set off my obsession.

Originally Posted by ALDY

Levi's Cargo / Camo. Shorts > _____________ .

#TaylorG.O.D.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Sik Wit It

My dude. 
Im also taking credit for getting you off the jean shorts. Thats a hell of an accomplishment.

My dude. 
Im also taking credit for getting you off the jean shorts. Thats a hell of an accomplishment.

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Real talk if I die before the age of 30 bury me in some Camo shorts and white or black v-neck

Can't believe this is even a question

/thread

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Real talk if I die before the age of 30 bury me in some Camo shorts and white or black v-neck

Can't believe this is even a question

/thread

Originally Posted by irie

anyone around 6'3 what shorts fit you below the knees but no jorts
Hoop shorts, maybe Dickies
ohwell.gif
. I'm not the biggest dude weight wise either (180lbs) and have trouble findin a decent pair that fits. Def gon cop some khaki shorts this summer, possibly cargo and a pair of camos so I have a reason to pull my Olive V's out the closet

Hoop shorts, maybe Dickies
ohwell.gif
. I'm not the biggest dude weight wise either (180lbs) and have trouble findin a decent pair that fits. Def gon cop some khaki shorts this summer, possibly cargo and a pair of camos so I have a reason to pull my Olive V's out the closet

why is this thread still alive lol...

i remember i had the illest pair of dark grey levi camos at least 5 years ago.

4131555c63.jpeg

not the exact pair but close...  could anyone point me to a pair like these now?   $22

why is this thread still alive lol...

i remember i had the illest pair of dark grey levi camos at least 5 years ago.

4131555c63.jpeg

not the exact pair but close...  could anyone point me to a pair like these now?   $22

My dude. 
truth be told.... once i got camo's was at the very end of the whole Jersey era... perfect timing...

now if i could only get some WC t's, all would be right in the world....

come to the other corner of the country and drink beers fool...

im damn near 6'5 my dude, i stay with abercrombie cargo shorts.... length is perfect to me.

My dude. 
truth be told.... once i got camo's was at the very end of the whole Jersey era... perfect timing...

now if i could only get some WC t's, all would be right in the world....

come to the other corner of the country and drink beers fool...

im damn near 6'5 my dude, i stay with abercrombie cargo shorts.... length is perfect to me.

Cargo Shorts & Pants (Camo, Black, Khaki, Navy, Olive) is all I wear in the summer.

Cargo Shorts & Pants (Camo, Black, Khaki, Navy, Olive) is all I wear in the summer.

Just a heads up only af flagships carrying camos this summer so hit up the website before they gone

Just a heads up only af flagships carrying camos this summer so hit up the website before they gone

Back
Top Bottom