NTers are you rocking camo shorts this summer?

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

Originally Posted by LLCoolMichael

Originally Posted by burgundyaltima

camo cargos gooooooo hard..... idk bout camo cargo PANTS doe
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
Camo Dresses do not go hard.

camo daisy dukes? ..not a good look brah..but do you... its all about your preference..u might like short shorts..thats u..lol..i dont..
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

Originally Posted by LLCoolMichael

Originally Posted by burgundyaltima

camo cargos gooooooo hard..... idk bout camo cargo PANTS doe
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
Camo Dresses do not go hard.

camo daisy dukes? ..not a good look brah..but do you... its all about your preference..u might like short shorts..thats u..lol..i dont..
smile.gif

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by DieselSmalls

AE camo shorts do fit baggy as hell, and thats cuz im a big dude.
my favorite pair but wouldnt mind looking for a different pair

Camo shorts are meant to be a bit loose.
You cant have tight fitting camo shorts. 
laugh.gif

agreeed... bad look..lol.. camo ##! munchers ..no bueno

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by DieselSmalls

AE camo shorts do fit baggy as hell, and thats cuz im a big dude.
my favorite pair but wouldnt mind looking for a different pair

Camo shorts are meant to be a bit loose.
You cant have tight fitting camo shorts. 
laugh.gif

agreeed... bad look..lol.. camo ##! munchers ..no bueno

American Eagle got some new "Longer Length" camo shorts in and they're basically perfect to me. Hit at the knee, not super baggy, great camo design. Hesitated to pay $50 for something from AE but it was well worth it. They run big though, I'd go down a size if you want them to stay up without a belt.

http://www.ae.com/web/bro...47&productId=prod6010021

American Eagle got some new "Longer Length" camo shorts in and they're basically perfect to me. Hit at the knee, not super baggy, great camo design. Hesitated to pay $50 for something from AE but it was well worth it. They run big though, I'd go down a size if you want them to stay up without a belt.

http://www.ae.com/web/bro...47&productId=prod6010021

Originally Posted by itzbooranss

Originally Posted by spacerace

heres a fit pic for anyone on the fence about em.
pimp.gif

do you know where those can be bought in-store; if not, online?

also what size are those?
Army surplus store.
Believe me when I say, if you want real camo and great quality, go straight to your local surplus store. 

$15 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Yessir. Took my dads old ones and cut them in half....that was when I was about ten, I'm 22 now and I still get compliments on them like they are new.

Originally Posted by spacerace

heres a fit pic for anyone on the fence about em.
pimp.gif

do you know where those can be bought in-store; if not, online?

also what size are those?
Army surplus store.
Believe me when I say, if you want real camo and great quality, go straight to your local surplus store. 

$15 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Yessir. Took my dads old ones and cut them in half....that was when I was about ten, I'm 22 now and I still get compliments on them like they are new.

my man gunnin back talkin bout daisy dukes. this aint a discussion on daisy dukes or caprir or cropped pants, in your case.

my man gunnin back talkin bout daisy dukes. this aint a discussion on daisy dukes or caprir or cropped pants, in your case.

Not sure if it is still going on but AE had all shorts for $25 as of Monday.

Not sure if it is still going on but AE had all shorts for $25 as of Monday.

thought dude's was lying about the AE +#%, and on top of that they are affordable as hell...

might have to cop.

thought dude's was lying about the AE +#%, and on top of that they are affordable as hell...

might have to cop.

My AE has everything in the store 40% off...grabbed me 3 pairs of all different kinds of cargos. Nice cargos

My AE has everything in the store 40% off...grabbed me 3 pairs of all different kinds of cargos. Nice cargos

AE camos, I got them a 32 but I should have gone with a 30, they fit much looser than I'd like my shorts to fit
ohwell.gif

5678453469_6b2b76f671_b.jpg

AE camos, I got them a 32 but I should have gone with a 30, they fit much looser than I'd like my shorts to fit
ohwell.gif

5678453469_6b2b76f671_b.jpg

Copped a pair last week from AE. they are about an inch too short for my preference, but i think i might rock with them. But i'm going to go to the Army Surplus store and cut my own and get them hemmed

Back
Top Bottom