NTers are you rocking camo shorts this summer?

Originally Posted by burgundyaltima

camo cargos SHORTS gooooooo hard..... idk bout camo cargo PANTS doe

nh but how you get your legs so smooooooooth lookin
eek.gif
nair aint doin !!%*

but old navy cargos = piff......till i get 40 to cop some legit jawns

Originally Posted by burgundyaltima

camo cargos SHORTS gooooooo hard..... idk bout camo cargo PANTS doe

nh but how you get your legs so smooooooooth lookin
eek.gif
nair aint doin !!%*

but old navy cargos = piff......till i get 40 to cop some legit jawns

Just realized that the camo shorts from A&F that I bought this year are more of a desert storm color.
Love them.
pimp.gif

Going to have to purchase a classic green camo pair this afternoon.

For those wondering about A&F shorts,
The look of the camo print, construction, and comfort of the shorts are hands down the best out there...plus you get a free belt.
The only thing about shopping at A&F is that everything you leave with is going to smell like Unicorn Penis

Just realized that the camo shorts from A&F that I bought this year are more of a desert storm color.
Love them.
pimp.gif

Going to have to purchase a classic green camo pair this afternoon.

For those wondering about A&F shorts,
The look of the camo print, construction, and comfort of the shorts are hands down the best out there...plus you get a free belt.
The only thing about shopping at A&F is that everything you leave with is going to smell like Unicorn Penis

Originally Posted by akademikgenius

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

^How tall are you? (ksteezy)

And how do the AnF shorts fit? I'm about 5'6-7 and I like them just below my knee. I'm definitely trying to order online and avoid going to the store.
sorry to hijack this post, but you will be fine. I'm 6'3 and they hit just a tad below the knee and i have a little sag going on. And i have the longer length ones
so AnF camo's get longer each size going up?
i don't think so, cuz i tired on two different sizes and the length was same. Probably just wider in the leg area though

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

^How tall are you? (ksteezy)

And how do the AnF shorts fit? I'm about 5'6-7 and I like them just below my knee. I'm definitely trying to order online and avoid going to the store.
sorry to hijack this post, but you will be fine. I'm 6'3 and they hit just a tad below the knee and i have a little sag going on. And i have the longer length ones
so AnF camo's get longer each size going up?
i don't think so, cuz i tired on two different sizes and the length was same. Probably just wider in the leg area though

In case anyone is wondering, the Longer Length camo shorts from AE hit me a tad below the knees and I'm 6'4".

In case anyone is wondering, the Longer Length camo shorts from AE hit me a tad below the knees and I'm 6'4".

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

i may need to check them out..i was gonna stop by some random place and buy some cargo pants to make into shorts the length i wanted.

i may need to check them out..i was gonna stop by some random place and buy some cargo pants to make into shorts the length i wanted.

Unless you like your shorts super long or baggy or super short and tight I strongly recommend the AE ones. Perfect IMO in design/quality/length/width everything. 

Unless you like your shorts super long or baggy or super short and tight I strongly recommend the AE ones. Perfect IMO in design/quality/length/width everything. 

hahaha nah def like dude a few pages back but something more like this..

79805771.jpg

hahaha nah def like dude a few pages back but something more like this..

79805771.jpg

AE just got new camos that are a longer length

50$ tho

might cop some light grey ones they have....

AE just got new camos that are a longer length

50$ tho

might cop some light grey ones they have....

Back
Top Bottom