NTers are you rocking camo shorts this summer?

Copped a pair last week from AE. they are about an inch too short for my preference, but i think i might rock with them. But i'm going to go to the Army Surplus store and cut my own and get them hemmed

^How tall are you? (ksteezy)

And how do the AnF shorts fit? I'm about 5'6-7 and I like them just below my knee. I'm definitely trying to order online and avoid going to the store.

And how do the AnF shorts fit? I'm about 5'6-7 and I like them just below my knee. I'm definitely trying to order online and avoid going to the store.

I'm 5'8 Julian, depending on your waist size I'd recommend a 28 or 30 in the AEs...they run long...they run loose period...lol

Never had A&F...heard good things about them though.

I'm 5'8 Julian, depending on your waist size I'd recommend a 28 or 30 in the AEs...they run long...they run loose period...lol

Never had A&F...heard good things about them though.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

AE camos, I got them a 32 but I should have gone with a 30, they fit much looser than I'd like my shorts to fit
ohwell.gif

5678453469_6b2b76f671_b.jpg
i'm so @++%*% mad i slept on those bron's

Originally Posted by ksteezy

AE camos, I got them a 32 but I should have gone with a 30, they fit much looser than I'd like my shorts to fit
ohwell.gif

5678453469_6b2b76f671_b.jpg
i'm so @++%*% mad i slept on those bron's

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

sorry to hijack this post, but you will be fine. I'm 6'3 and they hit just a tad below the knee and i have a little sag going on. And i have the longer length ones

sorry to hijack this post, but you will be fine. I'm 6'3 and they hit just a tad below the knee and i have a little sag going on. And i have the longer length ones

Yeah I slept on them too, thank God I came across a Craigslist seller who really didn't know what he had and was in need of money and sold them to me for 225$

Yeah I slept on them too, thank God I came across a Craigslist seller who really didn't know what he had and was in need of money and sold them to me for 225$

Originally Posted by got shoes

so AnF camo's get longer each size going up?

Originally Posted by got shoes

so AnF camo's get longer each size going up?

would cop those ae shorts but cause their $25 too much people going to have them, so i will look else where for a new pair

would cop those ae shorts but cause their $25 too much people going to have them, so i will look else where for a new pair

Originally Posted by Yung Lo HEAD

they're camos.  everyone has them and no one is gonna look what brand you're wearing...

I think camo shorts on guys is hot.

My husband and I went shopping on Monday and I was kinda secretly looking for some camo shorts for him but couldn't find any that I thought he would like.

I am still on the prowl.

I think camo shorts on guys is hot.

My husband and I went shopping on Monday and I was kinda secretly looking for some camo shorts for him but couldn't find any that I thought he would like.

I am still on the prowl.

Originally Posted by Yung Lo HEAD

they're camos.  everyone has them and no one is gonna look what brand you're wearing...

Back
Top Bottom