NTers are you rocking camo shorts this summer?

Yeah. Plus, military green is such a dummy proof color. You can practically wear any other color with it and it goes.

Cargos, Camos, BBall shorts + Baby Powder ensure I'm not...sweaty during the summer.
wink.gif

Old Navy camos. gotta find some good cargos though. lost weight so last summers rotation is out.

Old Navy camos. gotta find some good cargos though. lost weight so last summers rotation is out.

I like wearing my camo cargo's with my supreme dunks, supreme box tee, and my supreme new era
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I like wearing my camo cargo's with my supreme dunks, supreme box tee, and my supreme new era
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

No, I am not from West Virginia.
do you ever even leave your bunker?

no-girls-allowed.jpg

Word, I need another pair though, any suggestions?

i've had pairs from every brand and honestly my favorite pair lasted thru like 3 or 4 summers...and its from Abercrombie...i have never set foot in that store in my life but i guess i will have to to see if i can cop some more...

i'll be on the hunt for shorts in the next couple of weeks

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

No, I am not from West Virginia.
do you ever even leave your bunker?

no-girls-allowed.jpg

Word, I need another pair though, any suggestions?

i've had pairs from every brand and honestly my favorite pair lasted thru like 3 or 4 summers...and its from Abercrombie...i have never set foot in that store in my life but i guess i will have to to see if i can cop some more...

i'll be on the hunt for shorts in the next couple of weeks

Originally Posted by Lemonade41

I wear cargos AND camos. Death to (urban/redneck)jean shorts.

Sadly enough i think these are making a comeback this year

Back
Top Bottom