NTers are you rocking camo shorts this summer?

Camo shorts are the only reason ive ever gone into Abercrombie & Fitch. As much as im not their typical demographic....they make the best camo shorts.

Camo shorts are the only reason ive ever gone into Abercrombie & Fitch. As much as im not their typical demographic....they make the best camo shorts.

Originally Posted by Kingtre

what he is getting at is cargo is the type of shorts not color...they are all cargo...you like solid colors and Khaki as opposed to camo....

30t6p3b.gif
@ me for not picking up
i'll correct my statement

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Originally Posted by d e beatup

cargo>camo imo
ohwell.gif

ohwell.gif

So cargo is a color now?
no but im not in the army,
therefore imo

Word? So if you're not a basketball player you can't wear Js? Don't play baseball so you can't wear a fitted cap? Don't own a boat so you can't wear boat shoes? Got it. Excellent logic.

what he is getting at is cargo is the type of shorts not color...they are all cargo...you like solid colors and Khaki as opposed to camo....

30t6p3b.gif
@ me for not picking up
i'll correct my statement

cargo>camo imo
ohwell.gif

ohwell.gif

So cargo is a color now?
therefore imo

Word? So if you're not a basketball player you can't wear Js? Don't play baseball so you can't wear a fitted cap? Don't own a boat so you can't wear boat shoes? Got it. Excellent logic.

Originally Posted by Hizzle

cargo>camo imo
ohwell.gif

ohwell.gif

So cargo is a color now?
therefore imo

You can, but i'll choose not to.(in regards to the camo shorts)

cargo>camo imo
ohwell.gif

ohwell.gif

So cargo is a color now?
therefore imo

cargo>camo imo
ohwell.gif

ohwell.gif

So cargo is a color now?
therefore imo

I got you, but your logic is stupid.

cargo>camo imo
ohwell.gif

ohwell.gif

So cargo is a color now?
therefore imo

I got you, but your logic is stupid.

Originally Posted by oo206oo

pimp.gif

i just pulled up the site to see if they were on there to avoid a trip but
sick.gif
- why must i have half naked dudes take up most of my 21" monitor when i'm shopping for cargo shorts?

i saw they had some decent looking joints in solid colors with the web belt included on sale for like $38 - i'll prob end up in store tho

pimp.gif

sick.gif
- why must i have half naked dudes take up most of my 21" monitor when i'm shopping for cargo shorts?

i saw they had some decent looking joints in solid colors with the web belt included on sale for like $38 - i'll prob end up in store tho

I've been meaning to pick-up some camo shorts for years now, but never got around to it. I don't know, I mostly wear jeans, even in the summer heat. I might buy some this summer, though. I'm gonna take your guys' word on the Abercrombie suggestion and if the price is right, I'll go with those.

I've been meaning to pick-up some camo shorts for years now, but never got around to it. I don't know, I mostly wear jeans, even in the summer heat. I might buy some this summer, though. I'm gonna take your guys' word on the Abercrombie suggestion and if the price is right, I'll go with those.

of course what im supposed to be wearing jeans that are cut into shorts like dom in the "five heartbeats video"
laugh.gif
j/p

F*&^ XXL

of course what im supposed to be wearing jeans that are cut into shorts like dom in the "five heartbeats video"
laugh.gif
j/p

F*&^ XXL

pimp.gif

sick.gif

In store is worse, haha. Instead of a 21" monitor it's like a 15 foot wall 
30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif

sick.gif

In store is worse, haha. Instead of a 21" monitor it's like a 15 foot wall 
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom