NTers in Mass

I'm heading down to the outlets to do some shopping w/ the Fam. So I'll stop in and see What they Have...

I'll get back to ya.. If anything is available!!

Last edited:

B grade Fear IV's they're going fast

Any clubs in Worcester poppin this weekend? Thinking about going to club Rio Friday night for the Halloween competition. Im tryna bag me a bad dominican yamb and win some cash at the same damn time! :smokin

Last edited:
anyone been to any of the off the beaten path Expressions lately, like Roslindale, Jamaica Plain?? Looking for some Kobe's, and I know sometimes those spots don't sell out of everything.

So anyone cop the Laneys? I passed,I never really liked them.
Yes I did. I've been buying mostly NBs lately but I've wanted these for a long time. They're decent. I'm upset about the price increase but it's better than paying 300+ for some 13 year old pair.

Anyone into the KD VI? Sat. 11/9/13 $130 @ Wrenthem. I think I'm gonna try for them!

Last edited:
I saw that too. Does that mean they're DEFINATELY getting them? If so, I might take the ride. I cant get up there til like 10am if I do go. Think that's too late? I really like these and want them. I'm just wondering if they'll have a decent size run or r they super limited? Just don't wanna waste my time. Usually the HOH near me gets most releases, but the launch locator says they're not getting them. Any info is appreciated. Guess I'll see what happens

I called but obviously they are playing dumb. Even the chick I talked to told me they got a lot if call and the manager told her to say "they don't know". They got the V's over the summer and they got the fear 4's a couple of weeks ago, so I believe they will have them. As far as for hype, I'm not sure about KD's. I know the KD V N7 sat for a min. at Wrenthem. I'm gonna try for them. As far as for what time I'm not sure yet. I work to, but I'm gonna find a way to make it work. They will be opening at 10am, no early release. I'm gonna call a FNL manager I know and ask him about the hype of KD's in this area, southeast ma/RI.

Back
Top Bottom