NTers NOT from the US, how do you view us Americans?

I'm spanish and live in México (previously lived in Costa Rica)...

I will start it off with the fact that you're country doesn't even have a name and you have the nerve to call the country with the whole continent name, even Canada has a name...

And what we think about you people is that you're stupid, like really really stupid, when you come here, you think every one is nice to you, but in reality they're thinking on the back of their head that you are as stupid as it gets and treating you like the kid on the disadvantage class, or trying to get some money out of you...

Like I've met some gringos that still think we're riding burros and what not, when we have the biggest city on the world and we are cosmopolitan as it gets...

I can go on and on...

I will start it off with the fact that you're country doesn't even have a name and you have the nerve to call the country with the whole continent name, even Canada has a name...

And what we think about you people is that you're stupid, like really really stupid, when you come here, you think every one is nice to you, but in reality they're thinking on the back of their head that you are as stupid as it gets and treating you like the kid on the disadvantage class, or trying to get some money out of you...

Like I've met some gringos that still think we're riding burros and what not, when we have the biggest city on the world and we are cosmopolitan as it gets...

I can go on and on...

Little to almost no government involvement, too much corporate involvement.

Originally Posted by ImNacho

I can go on and on...

Please do.That was pretty funny
laugh.gif

Little to almost no government involvement, too much corporate involvement.

I can go on and on...

laugh.gif

Honestly though ... you don't think we're the same way when Mexicans come here?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I can go on and on...
I thought we were call the united state of america 
pimp.gif

USA > Mexico

I can go on and on...
pimp.gif

USA > Mexico

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

I can go on and on...

laugh.gif

x2 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

I can go on and on...

laugh.gif

x2 
laugh.gif

I can go on and on...
C'mon bro

tired.gif

I can go on and on...
C'mon bro

tired.gif

I can go on and on...

sick.gif

Anyway,of course Mexico City is bigger than Tokyo,NYC,Seoul and Sao Paulo right?

I can go on and on...

sick.gif

Anyway,of course Mexico City is bigger than Tokyo,NYC,Seoul and Sao Paulo right?

bittersweet wrote:

laugh.gif

You think people is nice to mexicans? One of my mans went there for 5 years, he's white, 'snow white' white and he says he was treated as !#!@, as sub-human bad... Do gringos even know the difference beetwen mexicans and spanish people?

jumpman247 wrote:
pimp.gif

USA > Mexico

I thought you knew it's called the United States of México...
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Gringos really told me that burro thing, I work on a Gran Turismo Hotel (above 5 stars) as chief consierge and a gruop told me that they was amazed that we had a golf court and we had streets and we had a BMW dealership, I told him I could give him a burro ride when I left my turn...
grin.gif
laugh.gif

bittersweet wrote:

laugh.gif

You think people is nice to mexicans? One of my mans went there for 5 years, he's white, 'snow white' white and he says he was treated as !#!@, as sub-human bad... Do gringos even know the difference beetwen mexicans and spanish people?

jumpman247 wrote:
pimp.gif

USA > Mexico

I thought you knew it's called the United States of México...
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Gringos really told me that burro thing, I work on a Gran Turismo Hotel (above 5 stars) as chief consierge and a gruop told me that they was amazed that we had a golf court and we had streets and we had a BMW dealership, I told him I could give him a burro ride when I left my turn...
grin.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom