NTers OF NEW JERSEY!

Chances are none of the 13 were released to the public or else someone would've put it on blast
You should check borris heard he got 13 new champ packs in today :lol: and some of the hottest releases of the summer

Someone near there should stop by, I wouldn't doubt it :lol: but I'm sure hes fam so he got us for retail....

Just wear the niketalk fitted and you'll be good to go

Last edited:
Also ima stop by the hoh tomorrow morning to see what they have left

Yeah they cleaned that place out. Guy said they didn't get champ packs but did get corks.

Somebody blast the CeCe Peniston!

Finally you've come along
The way I feel about you it just can't be wrong
If you only knew the way I feel about you
I just can't describe it, oh no no

Stupid lol

Who's up for striking out on forging irons tomorrow?!

Last edited:
About damn time.

About damn time is right Cap!

Well earned rep for listening to me ***** about not having them for 10 months lol

Sneakercon NYC is November 23 who's going?

I got a great trade last time as I'm sure you all remember me bragging about and intend on doing the same again lol u guys should come.

Last edited:
About damn time is right Cap!

Well earned rep for listening to me ***** about not having them for 10 months lol

Sneakercon NYC is November 23 who's going?

I got a great trade last time as I'm sure you all remember me bragging about and intend on doing the same again lol u guys should come.

haha damn he said cece peniston, nice royals

what trade did u pull off at sneaker con?

My fellow jersey heads I got a question. Are you able to do a raffle for example FTL at more than one mall? I know I could go to quakerbridge and put in for FTL FNL and champs but I never put in for 2 different store locations

My fellow jersey heads I got a question. Are you able to do a raffle for example FTL at more than one mall? I know I could go to quakerbridge and put in for FTL FNL and champs but I never put in for 2 different store locations

Yeah, you can fill out a raffle ticket at as many locations as you want. It's not like they send a list of names around :lol:

When I'm in raffle mode, which is rare, I usually hit up at least 10 locations to maximize my chances. GSP, Willowbrook, Newport, Rockaway, Woodbridge, Palisades, even NY locations like 34th St, 125th, Fulton St.

But I hate raffles so I try not to take that route.

Yeah raffles are local. Stores don't communicate like that. I go to like 10 stores as well when I really want a certain pair. Bring friends too. You can use them for extra tickets

Last edited:
Yeah raffles are local. Stores don't communicate like that. I go to like 10 stores as well when I really want a certain pair. Bring friends too. You can use them for extra tickets
Yeah, you can fill out a raffle ticket at as many locations as you want. It's not like they send a list of names around
laugh.gif

When I'm in raffle mode, which is rare, I usually hit up at least 10 locations to maximize my chances. GSP, Willowbrook, Newport, Rockaway, Woodbridge, Palisades, even NY locations like 34th St, 125th, Fulton St.

Yea I heard about bringing friends and you just go with them to pick up the j's. I don't like raffles either but

1. I don't wanna camp in this cold

2. Only place I can camp around me is Oxford valley mall and with the hype the Gammas are getting its gonna be crazy there. I don't deal with the drama.

I hope I cop these

I won't camp for anything. I want a PS4 badly but here I am, comfy in my warm home and will try and catch the first restock instead. If you lose the raffle it wasn't meant to be. And if you still really want the kicks, $100 extra isn't a complete killer.

Last edited:
Im going to sneakercon and probably solecon the week after. Jbf is going to be at solecon, want to meet him and chat about his artwork a little

I won't camp for anything. I want a PS4 badly but here I am, comfy in my warm home and will try and catch the first restock instead. If you lose the raffle it wasn't meant to be. And if you still really want the kicks, $100 extra isn't a complete killer.
Lol I tell myself the same thing on why I didn't win the fire red 5s since a lot of ppl complained about the quality. If I don't win(I hope I do) I feel it's gonna be hard to cop for only $100 over retail. I preordered my laney and my same spot wants $350 for the gammas which I won't even come close to

Yeah, you can fill out a raffle ticket at as many locations as you want. It's not like they send a list of names around
laugh.gif

ur nuts dude ahhaaah

Yea I heard about bringing friends and you just go with them to pick up the j's. I don't like raffles either but

1. I don't wanna camp in this cold

2. Only place I can camp around me is Oxford valley mall and with the hype the Gammas are getting its gonna be crazy there. I don't deal with the drama.

I hope I cop these
oxford valley i heard isnt bad for release, if your over by quakerbridge why don't you just go the extra ten minutes to freehold raceway, they get crazy amounts of pairs. quakerbridge used to be nice before footaction and finishline went out of business 

oxford valley i heard isnt bad for release, if your over by quakerbridge why don't you just go the extra ten minutes to freehold raceway, they get crazy amounts of pairs. quakerbridge used to be nice before footaction and finishline went out of business 
I do go to freehold on the reg. Freehold you still have to raffle though which I'm gonna do this time. But na oxford will get an ok amount I don't know the exact numbers. So everyone from my area, PA area even some ppl I know from south jersey go to oxford to wait for release

I do go to freehold on the reg. Freehold you still have to raffle though which I'm gonna do this time. But na oxford will get an ok amount I don't know the exact numbers. So everyone from my area, PA area even some ppl I know from south jersey go to oxford to wait for release
freehold raffle isnt rigged tho i actually won 3 pairs of grapes 2 size 14s and 1 13 but i only took one 14

Back
Top Bottom