NTers OF NEW JERSEY!

Yeezy season is approaching. Anyone trying to form an nj team to cop? I'll go anywhere to get a pair

Thats ftl only. Since when were they the only spot to release yeezys?

Saw a pic of the gammas on feet last night, not that bad. Might give it a shot online since I have someone offering to buy them as a Xmas present.

joeyd12 joeyd12 - As far as the 1s go, I have one pair on the way, looking to pick up at least 2 more. I'll be hitting up my local spots Sunday, not sure when the major retailers are doing raffles yet.

I have one on the way also, gonna try to get too more for retail somehow. Idk if they are gonna RSVP them, I'll try that way if they do. If not - I'm picking up alp and doing the ticket hustle with him - dead ***, I'm not even kidding. Alp is a cool dude, went to pick up shoes from him and we ended up ************ about shoes for like two hours, I guess we both can talk a lot lol.

Local spots in NY already selling them $280 - $450 range depending where you go. I paid $203 on shelflife.co last Thursday, now I have to patiently wait for them to arrive from South Africa :lol: .... The local spots in NJ won't sell them until release day, most of those spots will charge retail because they will only have a FSR and it will probably be FCFS. I do know a shady location that might let me walk out the door with them the day before for $225 - $250, but I'm looking to pay retail for my next pair.

I'm really trying to get as many as I can for retail so I can take a chunk out this pair I just payed $300 for - SMDH. I have the money, they are my favorite shoe to release this year so I said **** it. I payed $270 for the stupid forging iron that I "kinda" like, $250 for foams and $270 for lebron EXTs, so paying $300 for these is justifiable to me. It's worth it for me to grab an extra pair at that cost, not worry about the ******** and know I'm not gonna strike out. Driving around the city and the bridges + gas + time is like a $70-$100 day anyway.

It's kinda corny when the workers try to empower themselves and just screw with you on the phone by not telling you or false info.

Most stores aren't even answering phones lol

You guys think I should sell my stealth foam for $350? Dude wants to buy it - he's begging me. It's DS and I've never worn it - don't plan on wearing it much, but it's my favorite foam. I'm kinda torn over it, idk what to do.

I'm hoping to scoop up a pair of gammas. I didn't know the raffle day changed from wed/Thursday to Sunday. I missed all of them!

Only spot that did fcfs for Yeezys was moe's right?

Time to get a bot n upgrade fios

On an unrelated note just got another call from Harlem. I won the sc gloves too. Sz12, the 13 was gone

ooh kill em alp winning everything :lol:

If the yeezys release in store most likely NTNY n 21M, I hope fcfs

Honestly if I got the yeezy's I would probably sell them to add money for kicks next year or trade them for some heat. Blk and Red 1's > Yeezy's easy

Just got to gsp. They sellin gammas early to employees. Even seen a pair of preludes :smh: these jokers making me wait til 8......... They had the nerve to tell me I can't stay in the front of the store, told em **** outta here with that ****

The preludes is what got me the most tight, got a pic though. Dude left with preludes gammas and gammas in a kids sz.

Mightve been green glows :smh: regardless it's annoying that they sellin to employees and friend before open

Last edited:
They lettin u buy kids sz n men's?

Not letting u buy both if u got an RSVP at ntny, gotta wait in the regular line

No they had a raffle for each. I only entered men's szs. Ntny is doing fcfs on men's too?

I'm not sure they got a line about 150 deep prob for gs not sure when they gonna open it up

I can't even buy a toddler size, gotta jump in that fcfs line

Back
Top Bottom