NTer's that stay to themselves enjoying life solo, enter thread

i be like this sumtimes. all my homeboys that like to step out & do +@@! gone at school & the other main dude i kick it refuse to leave the eastside at all

I have no real friends anymore, in high school I was the leader of the pact of about 20 guys, just all from the same neighborhood, I had plenty acquaintances also. When I got out of high school I lost alk of those guys to drugs and bum'nism its like they all fell under to alcohol, clubbing and the street life, I wad the leader I wad never into that bs, I was all about my money and females.

After high school I was left with only my 3 real best friends, I call them my brothers, but 1 joined the air force ans the other moved out of state and the other only spends time with his gf and when we hang out her %#* is always there I mean we can't do a damn thing without her tagging along, and they are always trying to get me and my girlfriend together for double dates and I don't be feeling that crap so I try to keep my distance from them.

So now I'm left with no hangout buddies, I go to the mall alone and of I do anything else I just take my gf or my 20 yo nephew (I'm 21) but as far as friends nope.

Hopefully when i get my motorcycle I can build a crew or join 1 and build a acquaintance.

I have buddies at work but its a big age and cultural difference. So ince we leave works that's it, lol

I have no real friends anymore, in high school I was the leader of the pact of about 20 guys, just all from the same neighborhood, I had plenty acquaintances also. When I got out of high school I lost alk of those guys to drugs and bum'nism its like they all fell under to alcohol, clubbing and the street life, I wad the leader I wad never into that bs, I was all about my money and females.

After high school I was left with only my 3 real best friends, I call them my brothers, but 1 joined the air force ans the other moved out of state and the other only spends time with his gf and when we hang out her %#* is always there I mean we can't do a damn thing without her tagging along, and they are always trying to get me and my girlfriend together for double dates and I don't be feeling that crap so I try to keep my distance from them.

So now I'm left with no hangout buddies, I go to the mall alone and of I do anything else I just take my gf or my 20 yo nephew (I'm 21) but as far as friends nope.

Hopefully when i get my motorcycle I can build a crew or join 1 and build a acquaintance.

I have buddies at work but its a big age and cultural difference. So ince we leave works that's it, lol

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i always feel like people who have no friends have something wrong with them...

i'm to myself 99.9% of the time but i still manage to have close friends so i feel like if someone says they have NO friends its usually not cuz its their choice...
This right here. C'mon everybody is bound to have a few people they can talk to or hit up to chill with. If not then that might be something to look into.
As for myself, my circle of close friends is relatively small (3-4). I still keep most of my business to myself and appreciate alone time. 

Team Introverted 
pimp.gif

i'm to myself 99.9% of the time but i still manage to have close friends so i feel like if someone says they have NO friends its usually not cuz its their choice...
This right here. C'mon everybody is bound to have a few people they can talk to or hit up to chill with. If not then that might be something to look into.
As for myself, my circle of close friends is relatively small (3-4). I still keep most of my business to myself and appreciate alone time. 

Team Introverted 
pimp.gif

I think times change as we get older. You start to figure out who you are, what you want to do with your life etc... One of the biggest mistakes I made was not living away at college. I feel like it set me back in terms of doing new things and meeting new people. I still did my fair share of work even though I commuted for the better part of 4 years, and knowing my personality it was probably better that I stuck and moved. Once I get to know people, especially girls, I tend to either be friends with them or run off at the mouth because I can see right thru 'em
I still have my group of friends who I've been close with since grade school, and my other homies from my old workplace, so I'm appreciative of that. At times though I definitely wish I had some more friends to hit up on a boring night, or a few friends who really mess with the things I like... It's like I was pulling teeth asking dudes to come with me to the Curren$y concert 
laugh.gif

But yeah, I don't mind doing things by myself. I hit up the mall once every 2 weeks or so solo. I'll eat, go for a bike ride, shop, whatever by myself and I actually prefer doing those things alone. 

I think times change as we get older. You start to figure out who you are, what you want to do with your life etc... One of the biggest mistakes I made was not living away at college. I feel like it set me back in terms of doing new things and meeting new people. I still did my fair share of work even though I commuted for the better part of 4 years, and knowing my personality it was probably better that I stuck and moved. Once I get to know people, especially girls, I tend to either be friends with them or run off at the mouth because I can see right thru 'em
I still have my group of friends who I've been close with since grade school, and my other homies from my old workplace, so I'm appreciative of that. At times though I definitely wish I had some more friends to hit up on a boring night, or a few friends who really mess with the things I like... It's like I was pulling teeth asking dudes to come with me to the Curren$y concert 
laugh.gif

But yeah, I don't mind doing things by myself. I hit up the mall once every 2 weeks or so solo. I'll eat, go for a bike ride, shop, whatever by myself and I actually prefer doing those things alone. 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ this thread being on a message board. Kind of ironic. Dudes got 10000+ post counts, but claim they love being alone and have no friends, makes sense.
30t6p3b.gif

I do the mall, restaurants, gym,  and have done the movies by my self. I know people that refuse to set foot in those places without being with a "friend". Shh boggles my mind till this day.

I have a few friends, plenty of acquaintances, drinking buddies, coworkers to hang with. It's just much easier doing shht solo.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ this thread being on a message board. Kind of ironic. Dudes got 10000+ post counts, but claim they love being alone and have no friends, makes sense.
30t6p3b.gif

I do the mall, restaurants, gym,  and have done the movies by my self. I know people that refuse to set foot in those places without being with a "friend". Shh boggles my mind till this day.

I have a few friends, plenty of acquaintances, drinking buddies, coworkers to hang with. It's just much easier doing shht solo.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

It's weird cause I have a lot of friends but I value solitude. This is actually one of my biggest aversions to marriage and relationships....I don't think I would be able to deal with someone being there CONSTANTLY breathing down my damn neck
sick.gif
sick.gif
especially after a hard day of work. If I do get married she has to be the busiest woman on the planet.

This is what I think about a lot. I'm around people all day and most of the time I just like to come home and just chill by myself. Getting married or even having a girl that staying with me would start to get annoying. Im not saying that I don't enjoy the company, but like someone said earlier if we aren't doing anything then I would rather chill alone.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

It's weird cause I have a lot of friends but I value solitude. This is actually one of my biggest aversions to marriage and relationships....I don't think I would be able to deal with someone being there CONSTANTLY breathing down my damn neck
sick.gif
sick.gif
especially after a hard day of work. If I do get married she has to be the busiest woman on the planet.

This is what I think about a lot. I'm around people all day and most of the time I just like to come home and just chill by myself. Getting married or even having a girl that staying with me would start to get annoying. Im not saying that I don't enjoy the company, but like someone said earlier if we aren't doing anything then I would rather chill alone.

Originally Posted by Wilroc

Team Introverted 
pimp.gif

I've had close friends in the past, some moved and we lost touch others chose the streets and we lost touch, you get those Friends that try to use you, and ones that just don't do nothing out of high school like some one else has stated.. It's hard when you trying to go certain places with someone and all they want to do is stay in the house all the time.I'm sure it's ppl in this thread that can make friends quite easy, they just choose to do their own thing now.There is a such thing of having "so-called friends" that be on some BS. Everybody doesn't get that die hard perfect friend that will save you from a pack of loose pitbulls lol.All the people I've gotten cool with recently were females that I met in my different classes at college. As you get older it's also harder to gain friendship because people work, and have kids, it's not as simple as it was in high school.

Originally Posted by Wilroc

Team Introverted 
pimp.gif

I've had close friends in the past, some moved and we lost touch others chose the streets and we lost touch, you get those Friends that try to use you, and ones that just don't do nothing out of high school like some one else has stated.. It's hard when you trying to go certain places with someone and all they want to do is stay in the house all the time.I'm sure it's ppl in this thread that can make friends quite easy, they just choose to do their own thing now.There is a such thing of having "so-called friends" that be on some BS. Everybody doesn't get that die hard perfect friend that will save you from a pack of loose pitbulls lol.All the people I've gotten cool with recently were females that I met in my different classes at college. As you get older it's also harder to gain friendship because people work, and have kids, it's not as simple as it was in high school.

I'm like this because I hate my school. I only hangout with my girl. People ask me all the time why I don't hangout with other people. i laugh.

I'm like this because I hate my school. I only hangout with my girl. People ask me all the time why I don't hangout with other people. i laugh.

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

people like you are funny to me lol.........why does something have to be wrong with some one because they don't hang tough with somebody?

if you understand people real well then it shouldn't be hard to view things someone that stay's to themselves way....

if you can choose to be who you're friends with, why can't you choose to be without? and how can you stay to yourself 99.9 of the time and still have "close friends" as you'd call it? oxymoron?

it's also crazy because females have told me this the most.......they always "find something wrong" when they hear that somebody just hangs by themselves alot.....dude's don't really care...all they say is "i see what you mean". lol

well since i'm a female & i stay to myself a lot what you just said doesn't really mean much to me...i've noticed it to be pretty even on people who can't be alone...an old friend of mine who was like that happened to be a guy...

you're OP mentioned people having NO friends...if that is the case i think thats a problem...

i don't go out as much as i used to...i'd rather stay in watch tv, surf NT or whatever...but when i do see my friends we can laugh and talk w/o skipping a beat and its like we still see each other everyday...we talk about ANY & EVERYthing...thats why i consider them my close friends...we dont have to be up under each other all the time to still be close...get it?

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

people like you are funny to me lol.........why does something have to be wrong with some one because they don't hang tough with somebody?

if you understand people real well then it shouldn't be hard to view things someone that stay's to themselves way....

if you can choose to be who you're friends with, why can't you choose to be without? and how can you stay to yourself 99.9 of the time and still have "close friends" as you'd call it? oxymoron?

it's also crazy because females have told me this the most.......they always "find something wrong" when they hear that somebody just hangs by themselves alot.....dude's don't really care...all they say is "i see what you mean". lol

well since i'm a female & i stay to myself a lot what you just said doesn't really mean much to me...i've noticed it to be pretty even on people who can't be alone...an old friend of mine who was like that happened to be a guy...

you're OP mentioned people having NO friends...if that is the case i think thats a problem...

i don't go out as much as i used to...i'd rather stay in watch tv, surf NT or whatever...but when i do see my friends we can laugh and talk w/o skipping a beat and its like we still see each other everyday...we talk about ANY & EVERYthing...thats why i consider them my close friends...we dont have to be up under each other all the time to still be close...get it?

I hate where I live and the only mission on my mind is moving back home to Cali (or the west coast, in general). I've been a military brat most of my life so its not like I've had one group of friends since middle school or anything. I got Xbox 360, BMX/skateboard sessions, & work on my Bimmer so I'm good

I hate where I live and the only mission on my mind is moving back home to Cali (or the west coast, in general). I've been a military brat most of my life so its not like I've had one group of friends since middle school or anything. I got Xbox 360, BMX/skateboard sessions, & work on my Bimmer so I'm good

Yeah no friends at all would be bad.

But the staying in stuff, I hate to be a prick but it is just nice to chill with ones self. Then again I don't really club or drink so that kinda helps my decision most times.

Anybody else got the friend that drinks before going out and then drinks while out?

Yeah no friends at all would be bad.

But the staying in stuff, I hate to be a prick but it is just nice to chill with ones self. Then again I don't really club or drink so that kinda helps my decision most times.

Anybody else got the friend that drinks before going out and then drinks while out?

Originally Posted by RKO2004

you gotta maintain your buzz homie...why drink to be sober before the night is over ?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RKO2004

you gotta maintain your buzz homie...why drink to be sober before the night is over ?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom