NTer's that stay to themselves enjoying life solo, enter thread

no friends just associates *shrug* im good
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

for the folks that just are comfortable with going to the movies, playing games, going out by themselves...do you ever get irked when someone asks you "wow, you have NO friends 
eek.gif
, i love my friends, i don't know what to do without them" what do you usually tell people that does that 
tired.gif
?
Honestly, there are no friends. There's only people you may know, or close people who you've grown up with. All it really is, is company. Personally, growing up as an only child has helped me out with my independence. So when people go ahead and make comments about being a loner or "loser", *%!+ doesn't really matter if I'm seen that way, because at the end of the day all you're really doing with or without friends, is looking out for yourself.

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

for the folks that just are comfortable with going to the movies, playing games, going out by themselves...do you ever get irked when someone asks you "wow, you have NO friends 
eek.gif
, i love my friends, i don't know what to do without them" what do you usually tell people that does that 
tired.gif
?
Honestly, there are no friends. There's only people you may know, or close people who you've grown up with. All it really is, is company. Personally, growing up as an only child has helped me out with my independence. So when people go ahead and make comments about being a loner or "loser", *%!+ doesn't really matter if I'm seen that way, because at the end of the day all you're really doing with or without friends, is looking out for yourself.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Anybody else got the friend that drinks before going out and then drinks while out?

you gotta maintain your buzz homie...why drink to be sober before the night is over ?
laugh.gif
But he threw up on his boy car. What part of the game is that?
laugh.gif

Anybody else got the friend that drinks before going out and then drinks while out?

you gotta maintain your buzz homie...why drink to be sober before the night is over ?
laugh.gif
But he threw up on his boy car. What part of the game is that?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by iWhipMyHeadovv

Originally Posted by halal cart23

Originally Posted by Savraj1

I pretty much only talk to my roommates, and they're graduating in the fall, so it looks I'll be by myself next semester. 
As introverted as I am, I definitely enjoy the company of people though. Life is going to suck.
same as me... though not this bad, I understand where you're coming from.

I'm an introverted who wants to break out that mold and become an extrovert.
I want to be more social, but I don't really know how to.

im experiencing this  as well...in a sense
tired.gif
Join some clubs. That's what I'm planning on doing. I think it'll do wonders.

Originally Posted by iWhipMyHeadovv

Originally Posted by halal cart23

Originally Posted by Savraj1

I pretty much only talk to my roommates, and they're graduating in the fall, so it looks I'll be by myself next semester. 
As introverted as I am, I definitely enjoy the company of people though. Life is going to suck.
same as me... though not this bad, I understand where you're coming from.

I'm an introverted who wants to break out that mold and become an extrovert.
I want to be more social, but I don't really know how to.

im experiencing this  as well...in a sense
tired.gif
Join some clubs. That's what I'm planning on doing. I think it'll do wonders.

I usually can't just sit up with people and not do nothing.

A bunch of my homies are content with just sittin inside on a friday night and drinking, not to go out. but to just drink in their apartment.

Eh, I'd rather play 360 than do that honestly.

If people are tryna go out, I'll roll. but must of the time we don't wanna do the same #*%#.

when we kick it it's fun tho

I usually can't just sit up with people and not do nothing.

A bunch of my homies are content with just sittin inside on a friday night and drinking, not to go out. but to just drink in their apartment.

Eh, I'd rather play 360 than do that honestly.

If people are tryna go out, I'll roll. but must of the time we don't wanna do the same #*%#.

when we kick it it's fun tho

i'm 25 and about to be 26 and while I do have some people I call friends I find that I only truly have about 2-3 that are on the same wavelength as myself meaning that while we might not be on the same level financially, academically or all that...when we do chill you still laugh or think about what you guys did long after you chilled.

That being said I also find myself being a lone wolf most of the time not out circumstance but out of preference.

Even noting that I think alot of people in this thread are on the verge of just giving up on having some solid friendships and my advice would be to value your lone self but don't forsake new friends if they come around. Friendship is a relationship only 2nd to the one you have with your family. You don't need to go out of your way to find it or feel bad about being a loner...but like I said if a person is around you alot and you enjoy each others company then I would extend that hand. Life is too short to spend it as a loner all your life.

Even if you had a bad experience from friends letting you down, or just changing into different people...don't let that determine that you won't ever meet a new friend.

Being a lone wolf has its benefits though.

i'm 25 and about to be 26 and while I do have some people I call friends I find that I only truly have about 2-3 that are on the same wavelength as myself meaning that while we might not be on the same level financially, academically or all that...when we do chill you still laugh or think about what you guys did long after you chilled.

That being said I also find myself being a lone wolf most of the time not out circumstance but out of preference.

Even noting that I think alot of people in this thread are on the verge of just giving up on having some solid friendships and my advice would be to value your lone self but don't forsake new friends if they come around. Friendship is a relationship only 2nd to the one you have with your family. You don't need to go out of your way to find it or feel bad about being a loner...but like I said if a person is around you alot and you enjoy each others company then I would extend that hand. Life is too short to spend it as a loner all your life.

Even if you had a bad experience from friends letting you down, or just changing into different people...don't let that determine that you won't ever meet a new friend.

Being a lone wolf has its benefits though.

laugh.gif

Word.

I thought that was normal behavior.

laugh.gif

Word.

I value being able to do what I want without having to consult with different wants and personalities. 

I value being able to do what I want without having to consult with different wants and personalities. 

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

laugh.gif

Word.

It is? I don't drink so, yeah I thought it was random.

Back
Top Bottom