nt'ers who don't drink/smoke/do any drugs

I never have. I'm not sure if I'm missing out or not. I have a long family history of addiction so I decided never to start.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by Whateversclever

Why be health conscious?
Cause you dont need to drink or smoke to live life out to the fullest.

The same reason you live recklessly and for the moment: "You only have one life to live."

Originally Posted by MyJaysGetRocked

I'm muslim and most people think that's the reason why I don't drink/smoke, but it's not. It's a personal choice that I've made, I just don't see the point of it. I don't need any of those things to have fun or whatever. I've never smoked/drank anything in my 19 years.
I get "oh you must be a christian" all the time
laugh.gif

And Crank boy you watch to much TV.
laugh.gif

Where in the world you get them gifs from?
roll.gif

Meh.. Smoking and doing drugs just isn't my cup of tea.

I drink but not to get drunk, that *#+ ends badly.

And na, I don't think I'm missing out. There's always other ways to have fun.

I ran in college, so alot of my college friends are like that, they won't touch alcohol, and have never smoked. I was on that up until I went out to Caliaint been the same since
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by thytkerjobs

Never have...never had the desire to. And I def don't feel like im missing out on anything.

same

also ive never been on a prescription

i dont like taking pain killers or even simple cough/cold medicines in the winter either but that kinda a different topic. upset stomach........i dont takeantacid (tums)

to be honest i just dont like anything that can alter my view on decision making/awareness.

I used to drink/use drugs, never messed with coke or heavy stuff. Did it for about a year and half and had to stop because i had no choice, reallly. Idon't see anything the same as when i hadn't used drugs and my perception of things are totally off now. If i could go back to before everything Idefinately would.

I drink, just stay away from smoking and drugs. Not for any moral reasons, I just know I'd end up a burnout if I started.

I've never done any drugs, even though I have got offered a lot of times. Its also because my grandfather told me not to ever do drugs. So I promised him Inever would. I occasionally drink but I never go overboard.

I used to drink and smoke weed. I stopped when I was like 16-17 and I'm 19 now. I just got bored with it I guess? I have no desire to do either at allanymore and I don't feel like I'm missing out on anything at all. "Been there done that" kind of.

what exactly is "other ways to have fun" lol, like i cant imagine my weekend without a party, getting drunk/high

do ya like play board games or something?

I've just never been into that kinda stuff. Also, my education is too important to be ruined by drugs and alcohol
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

I've just never been into that kinda stuff. Also, my education is too important to be ruined by drugs and alcohol
pimp.gif
ive known/know

REALLY smart people who have done plenty drugs and alcohol

Originally Posted by Whateversclever

what exactly is "other ways to have fun" lol, like i cant imagine my weekend without a party, getting drunk/high

do ya like play board games or something?

sex

an also serious question because ive asked this before, is there any drug better than sex?

this girl told me coke is great.....ive heard this from many.........sex on coke is even better

im not sniffin anything though

Honestly I have had sex while rolllin, I don't think I will ever experience such a feeling again.

I'm 19.

I don't smoke, drink, or do drugs.

I don't knock people who smoke, just don't smoke it around me.

Back
Top Bottom