nt'ers who don't drink/smoke/do any drugs

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

couple questions, just curious.

i only have one friend who is like this, but he's christian scientist so it's for religious reasons not by his own choosing.

why do you choose not to?

how long have you not been doing these things? did you stop or did you never start in the first place?

do you feel like you're missing out in any way?

I chose not to because at a very young age, I saw the consequences of drug use first hand through my uncles chasing it to their graves.
Being exposed to what drug use leads to, I never had the desire to even experiment.
My goal is to continue to miss out on negatives effects of using drugs.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Honestly I have had sex while rolllin, I don't think I will ever experience such a feeling again.

rollin means E right?

my boy did this one time an told me about it.........told me it was the best sex he ever had

female told me she did it once too said she came at least 10 times.

i had a friend in HS who use to roll every weekend, stuff puts holes in your brain correct?

Originally Posted by Whateversclever

what exactly is "other ways to have fun" lol, like i cant imagine my weekend without a party, getting drunk/high

do ya like play board games or something?
roll.gif

Yeah if I was a hermit or something.

I'm a bit of a homebody anyway so I have no problem chilling at home watching a movie, cruising the internetz or gaming. A beer with the aforementioned isalways appreciated.

I'll have a drink out, but getting myself tanked isn't something I go for. "Other ways of having fun" = anything that is fun without thealk/drugs.

i've drunk and smoked before but not consistently. Just once but no i dont think im missing out at all. Whats the diff from doing so or not, you still dowhat you do. i can still have fun or whatever i could get from drinking or smoking or using any drug without it. Drugs i wouldnt use cause of the gettingaddicted factor. Drink, well maybe on special occasions. Smoke? nah i hate the smell, and the affect it has on you and others.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Honestly I have had sex while rolllin, I don't think I will ever experience such a feeling again.

rollin means E right?

my boy did this one time an told me about it.........told me it was the best sex he ever had

i had a friend in HS who use to roll every weekend, stuff puts holes in your brain correct?

Nah, no holes. The "holes", that were seen in MRI's, were actually stimulated brain wave activity in some certain part of the brain which lookedas such. Since E is fairly new, maybe 80 years, there is not enough research backed by facts to determine any side-effects of E. However, E severly depletesyour levels of serotonin.

When I stayed in my old neighborhood...

My next door neighbor was driving his car - drunk/high +speeding [60+ in residential area] with 2 other friends in the car.

My friend Greg went through the back window and broke his neck, killing him. He was 13.

My other friend got injured, but survived.

That's why I don't smoke or drink, because I realized the seriousness of it when I was 13.

Originally Posted by Whateversclever

what exactly is "other ways to have fun" lol, like i cant imagine my weekend without a party, getting drunk/high

do ya like play board games or something?

Dang fam you aint gonna no life when you get older.
laugh.gif

rollin means E right?

Nah it doesnt lol common misconception.
I only did E once, and it was def a great experience
roll.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
but i dont wanna do it ever again. since i can control myself... but i will continue to smoke. thats the only drug ill stick with.

rollin means E right?

Yeah E, It was by far the best sex I ever had. Did it with my girl too.

Ive been drinking since i was 18 im 21 now. Drinking actually %!$!%% my life up, now im fixing it. I've had fun, but i see that nothing but destructioncomes from heavy drinking. Now that im 21 i go to bars just to find females and chill with friends i dont even drink to get drunk anymore. Im trying to stopdrinking period, but ive pick up so may friends in my life theres just always someone trying to get me to do something.

Back in 07 i would smoke everyday after work at a friends apt, did that for like 6 months smoked about twice since.

rollin means E right?

again.....

man cant say im not interested.........but i know i wont try it though.

cant you die off the 1st use? people dont drink enough water or something right

i feel its ok every once in a while but gotta make sure to keep it under control and when the occasion is right

I don't smoke or do drugs, but I'll be damned if you tear me away from my beloved alcohol.

i don't smoke or use drugs because they don't appeal to me.
i drink but i dont drink to get drunk. i know when to stop

rollin means E right?

again.....

man cant say im not interested.........but i know i wont try it though.

cant you die off the 1st use? people dont drink enough water or something right

Yeah, you can, honestly I stopped after the second time haven't done it in years, and wouldn't do it again, unless I was with my girlfriend orsomething.
We had like 4 bottles of water on deck.
laugh.gif

i dont smoke because thats just plain nasty...dont get me wrong, ive smoked a few cigs and blunts but i dont choose not to anymore

I used to drink, started when i was 12
laugh.gif

I dont drink in the U.S but when im in mexico ill have a few beers

Done drugs when i was younger, not anymore...i want to move forward with my life and pursue my career as a firefighter/EMT

Back
Top Bottom