NT's All Time NBA ReDraft Thread: GR8 Write Up Page 187, Bracket Final Vote

https://surveyplanet.com/5609682b77643d2472127d89

Poll is up. By all means, LTB, go out and spread the word to new NTers who haven't been following the thread. If people want to do a little write-up why their team should win the matchup, you can PM it to me and I'll post it so others won't know who your team is. Of course, all of us in here know everyone's teams.. but for those unaware it'll help keep the bias down.

We'd have 5 rounds to get through, so a couple of days should be plenty of time to vote on each round. 

Putting on current page....

So, I voted earlier, has it been erased, or am I good? Cuz I can't log on to look at anything without having to revote, and I don't wanna do that.

7b6d7f47_Screenshot2015-09-26at9.32.50PM.png

I've got everyone's votes in, so no worries there. The only issues have been realizing that I can't edit teams mid-survey.. but I can add the updated team option and no worries there. And yeah, I can track the results in real time.

So far we're at like 22 actual votes after removing the cheating, so if people want to post it in the NBA thread then by all means to get more eyes on it, I'll give it until the end of tomorrow and then post up the results and the 2nd round Wednesday AM.

That's a good point and I'll adjust accordingly for the next rounds. I'll post the matchups, give everyone half a day or whatever to update their starting line-ups, and then post the poll.

I'll do that once, I'm not going to be updating it with counters on counters of lineups. But it'll be cool if everyone can send out their best lineup according to the competition.

And I have about 25 responses today, I don't care if people post it in the NBA thread to get more responses, but I know some prefer to keep it more discrete in here.. the more votes the better in my mind. But whatever you guys prefer.

And the vote manipulator was from the the Southeast US.

[quote name="Big J 33"]You really do have something to complain about... every time.[/quote]:lol:

https://surveyplanet.com/5609682b77643d2472127d89

Poll is up. By all means, LTB, go out and spread the word to new NTers who haven't been following the thread. If people want to do a little write-up why their team should win the matchup, you can PM it to me and I'll post it so others won't know who your team is. Of course, all of us in here know everyone's teams.. but for those unaware it'll help keep the bias down.

We'd have 5 rounds to get through, so a couple of days should be plenty of time to vote on each round. 

More votes needed.

Like 3.. unless you want to spread it around outside the thread. 

We could use some more votes because a few matchups are pretty close in voting.

Like 3.. unless you want to spread it around outside the thread. 

We could use some more votes because a few matchups are pretty close in voting.

Honestly, my matchup shouldn't even be close... But whoever I'm playing is going to win.

Back
Top Bottom