NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
476E0302-EEDF-4083-999D-185037A39CAE.png

2nd match?!

The disrespect, Sasha needs to go back to WWE asap.

I rather see Sasha debut than Pipe Cleaner and Ocean Spray.

Good **** right here.

Ospreay cussing and saying "bruv" with that accent killing me though. :lol:

This should be the main event instead of Okada v. Switchblade vol. 923847293775972992929

Wish you could watch Wrestle Kingdom on FITE or another app.

It’s very Tom Hardy cutting a promo, and I’m all for it.

He got me actually interested in it vs. just going to watch it after the fact. I’m sure the 25 false finishes will be annoying, but I’m looking forward to watching.

I do wish NJPW (and AEW for that matter) had an WWE app (not Peacock). The very final of that WWE app was close to perfect… and they butchered it moving to peacock.

Yea, we need full reactions from his experience.

I'll try to quiz him on it tomorrow. He is Mr. Cincinnati pride, so I told him about Karl Anderson being on the card, and that fired him up. He's also a big Star Wars guy, so I mentioned the rumors about Sasha and that's got him interested. And just for you, DC, I told him about Muta and this being his retirement from NJPW. He seemed to get the importance and seems like he's excited for that.

Why aren’t you a fan?
I just find most of his matches boring..His stuff when he was The Cleaner was his best work IMO..But once he left the Jr. division it seemed his work quality went down..Spamming V-Triggers, bunch of dives, no sell everything, One Winged Angle escape, V-Triggers again, run the ropes super fast, One Winged Angle, pinfall..

Okada carried him to his best matches and that's not even up for debate..His AEW run has been flat out awful..

I do wish NJPW (and AEW for that matter) had an WWE app (not Peacock). The very final of that WWE app was close to perfect… and they butchered it moving to peacock.

steve-carell-thankyou.gif

I've been begging for a NJPW app for years.

Got tired of having to connect an HDMI to my laptop to watch NJPW events on my TV so I cancelled my NJPW World subscription years ago.

I use the FITE app for AEW since I'm outside the US.

I feel you about the WWE network Peacock though.

Recently they cancelled the WWE Network via the app for everyone in the Caribbean because there's a dedicated channel/website for all the Caribbean countries that will broadcast WWE content now.

Tried it out for a bit and needless to say it sucked ***. No where near the content as the real WWE Network.

I re-signed up for WWE Network again using a VPN. What sucks now is I can only watch it on my laptop or tablet now and will have to go the HDMI route in order to watch it on TV again.

Last edited:
This Oleg dude looks like he might have a nice future in the SPORT of professional wrestling..

Didn't that big Samoan guy just eliminate himself by stepping over the top rope and hopping off the apron??..I thought this was a rumble style match..

Good brother JCMojica24 JCMojica24 how you doing?..How's the fam?..

Didn't that big Samoan guy just eliminate himself by stepping over the top rope and hopping off the apron??..I thought this was a rumble style match..

Good brother JCMojica24 JCMojica24 how you doing?..How's the fam?..

Brother Case! I can’t complain man just out here trying to get things done. Family is doing really well they’re all still on break for the holidays.

do they not have an app? i aint seeing an app for my phone nor for xbox
Nope..I searched my Roku and couldn't find one..I think it's normally on FITE, but they NJPW World site said the only way to watch the show was on the NJPWWorld site..

Lots of talent in this dumb Rambo lol.
Ishii, O’Khan, SHO and I’m gonna assume Shingo is in this match too since he’s KOPW Champ.

Glad to hear that bubba..My son goes back to school tomorrow..I told him he gonna have to walk cause I'm staying up all night to watch some Japans wrestlings..

My man! I’ve got work tomorrow I’m gonna watch for as long as I can because I know I’ll eventually fall asleep.

My man! I’ve got work tomorrow I’m gonna watch for as long as I can because I know I’ll eventually fall asleep.
I hear ya..Nice to have you back in the thread..I've been so outta the wrestling loop the past 6 months or so cause the product in America has been so boring..I'm hoping this show (like it usually does) sparks my wrestling interest back up..

Having the ref in there trying to stop people from cheating/hitting with closed fists seems kinda dumb to me..

Nope..I searched my Roku and couldn't find one..I think it's normally on FITE, but they NJPW World site said the only way to watch the show was on the NJPWWorld site..
******* stupid. guess ill watch willow instead

I hear ya..Nice to have you back in the thread..I've been so outta the wrestling loop the past 6 months or so cause the product in America has been so boring..I'm hoping this show (like it usually does) sparks my wrestling interest back up..

Last event I watched was All Out 🤣

Back
Top Bottom