NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
and-here-we-go-joker.gif

When EYE saw the very first category and who won....

oh-boy-dismay.gif

Yall just mad that even hated and exiled from AEW, hes still the biggest AEW star today, before, now, and forever.

His return is going is bigger then 40 Cody Rhodes.

All without having to wrestle like hes in Marvel vs Capcom.

Im not even surprised hes a big fan of Mercedes Money, and both get so much hate and dont crumble like the Sarayas in the face of criticism.
What's your unbiased opinion on Mercedes' NJPW debut and the match at Battle in the Valley?

Going to pick up some of the books mentioned here now that I'm finishing up Heat 2.

You're late I posted some of these a few days ago.

I’m shocked anyone in this thread (except two of you, you know who you are) even cares who’s on the list.

The one talking point that came out is I don’t get this Mox love. He is Roddy Piper, he’s good. The best? It’s a fun homer list that those like minded people get to pass around and high five. About as deep as it gets.

Anyone in NT think he’s the best out of curiosity? (If no, who are your top 3. Doesn’t haven’t to be popular, just your top 3)

What's your unbiased opinion on Mercedes' NJPW debut and the match at Battle in the Valley?

Going to pick up some of the books mentioned here now that I'm finishing up Heat 2.

You're late I posted some of these a few days ago.

I still dont like her Kriss Kross theme or finisher. I hope she keeps the new rap song part as just the theme.

Her promos still suck. She really doesnt have to talk or promote imo. Just existing should be her promo, and thats a great gift to have. Presence.

The match was excellent, and I honestly didnt know if it would be, prolly just protecting my credibility after hyping Paige up so much. There was maybe 1 or 2 misteps. Nothing too major though.

The sight of her and Okada at the end was great looking shot.

Now since that match is good, any match she has from here on out, ill be looking forward to see without any doubt about it potentially sucking.

It really shows Saraya isnt on that level in ring wise.

Even with her injuries, if Saraya was of that level, she could put on a killer match not doing a lot, its possible. Look at Edge.

Also Mairi, I mean Kairi is awesome, but we already knew that.

I still dont like her Kriss Kross theme or finisher. I hope she keeps the new rap song part as just the theme.

Her promos still suck. She really doesnt have to talk or promote imo. Just existing should be her promo, and thats a great gift to have. Presence.

The match was excellent, and I honestly didnt know if it would be, prolly just protecting my credibility after hyping Paige up so much. There was maybe 1 or 2 misteps. Nothing too major though.

The sight of her and Okada at the end was great looking shot.

Now since that match is good, any match she has from here on out, ill be looking forward to see without any doubt about it potentially sucking.

It really shows Saraya isnt on that level in ring wise.

Even with her injuries, if Saraya was of that level, she could put on a killer match not doing a lot, its possible. Look at Edge.

Also Mairi, I mean Kairi is awesome, but we already knew that.
Saraya has never been more than average in the ring. This is what she is.

Back
Top Bottom