NTWT 2024 | Happy New Year NTWT

Do You Prefer Yearly or Monthly Threads?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
DXEhO6qWsAAjwja.jpg

**** IT gonna throw this on. Wild concept I gotta see this. It was probably a rigged vote.

Pretty sure the votes were real when they did those kinds of shows

Plus I think it might be illegal to rig fan votes like that

Most of the time when they would let the fans vote for opponents, the choices would be a couple of bums and then the person who the wrestler was already feuding with

And when they could vote for the stipulations, the match types were basically the same...the choices would be like street fight, no DQ, or no holds barred

So it was real, but they definitely designed it in a way to get what they already had planned

Wonder what numbers this PPV drew being on a Tuesday. It would've been cool if they had streamed this online for free along with the internet voting but I don't think internet connections were fast enough for that in 2004.

I just had a memory pop up on Facebook the other day from 12 yrs ago..It was basically something like "I think I'm gonna watch Monday Night Raw for the first time in over a decade"..This match between Nak and Kota is probably the best match I've seen in those 12 yrs..It was basically perfect..Not a single flaw..I think I'd have to put it in my all time Top 5 matches..

Back
Top Bottom